Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Who Kept IOS6 on Their IPhone 4S, A Question

On 7/24/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said:
On 7/23/2014 glb613 said:

I don't understand why you don't update.

I don't either. About 1-2 days after any major update, I can't even remember what the old version looked like.

I updated my iPad the day before I left for Ireland. It was last September and I can't remember what OS number it was. Anyway, the changes were significant and I wish I had waited. The one good thing, it forced me to learn the changes in a hurry. If there is an update right before I go on another trip, I will wait until I come home. Otherwise, I update when they are offered.

Respected Contributor

On 7/24/2014 VolvoGirl said:

I haven't updated my iPads either. My husband updated his iPad 3 to iOS 7 and my girlfriend and I don't like it at all. Especially the note pad is now white and not yellow with lines.

The lines on the note pad are still there, but very faint. I liked the yellow pad with the dark lines better too.

Regular Contributor

On 7/24/2014 VolvoGirl said:

I haven't updated my iPads either. My husband updated his iPad 3 to iOS 7 and my girlfriend and I don't like it at all. Especially the note pad is now white and not yellow with lines. But we can't use Facetime anymore on OS 6 so my friend is going to update hers. I have a new mini iPad and don't really use my iPad2 anymore so I guess I'll update the iPad2 to 7 so I can facetime. We've been using Skype instead.

Well I updated my old iPad2 to OS 7 so I can use Facetime. I do not like it! Can find my way around especially in Sarfari. The music controls keep popping up from the bottom in my way.