Honored Contributor

We just got this a week or so ago.  Installed it on our first TV, no problem.  DH installed it on his iPad, no problem.

Just tried to install it on our second TV and I keep getting a request to sign in with a code, then have to call a number to activate.  Called that number (foreign country) and was on the phone for 20 minutes before I hung up.

The guy answered quickly, but then went off to "research" the problem.  Came back after 10 or 15 minutes to say they'd need to connect their servers to my home network to see why it wasn't working.  I didn't like the sound of that - never had any issues before - so I declined.

He said he'd cancel the request and went off for another 10 minutes and that's when I hung up.  I figure he can cancel without me wasting more of my day.

At this point, I'm wondering whether to look for another streaming service.  We're dropping Spectrum TV in just over a week.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Here Have FuboTV?

Dropping Spectrum was a good decision.  Fubo....not so sure.

Super Contributor

I have Fubo, it works well for me. I installed Roku as my streaming device and Fubo was available. I singed up online and when I added Roku to a second TV there was Fubo. The verification for Fubo on the second TV was through a scanned symbol on the TV, no calls required. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your replies.  I've gotten it working without allowing anyone to connect to my network.  Not sure what happened the first time, but I uninstalled it and went through it again.

Second time I didn't have any problems.

I'm still interested though to know what Fubo users think long-term.  Good CS?

It's half the price of Spectrum's receiver TV (just jumped a lot!).  And their offerings for streaming were pathetic.

We're very happy with their internet and phone service though, so we're keeping them for that.

Super Contributor

You can't get ESPN or SEC network?  YouTubetv is a better value for 65.00 and all the sports channels too 

Honored Contributor

@Jaspertimes - We get all the sports channels (in fact, DH is watching English football right now).

FuboTV included all of the channels we wanted (over 132 at least) and the price was the same as Spectrum's Select-15 (had to choose 15 channels, then you were locked into those).

We've had Fubo for over a week and have been happy with it.  It's just that I hit a glitch installing it on my second tv for some reason.  I am going to see how it goes and keep an eye on other streaming services in case there's something we like better in the future.

This is the first time we've used a streaming service.  Until the last price hike, we were happy with Spectrum!