Valued Contributor

Any idea-> Tracfone Samsung TSV -Sat, May 7th??

Hi.

Does anyone happen to know what the "Tracfone Samsung" ~ HSN TSV ~ will be for this Sat, May 7th??  TIA

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Valued Contributor

Re: Any idea-> Tracfone Samsung TSV -Sat, May 7th??

Note:   --> May 7th, Saturday, tomorrow...

Tracfone Samsung seems to be the HSN TSV.

..? Is it possible that the following Tracfone Samsung is the TSV, (below)?

..? Is this particular phone all that powerful?? 

FYI - Rather than spend the same $$ for a simple "phone charger," I usually buy a "lower level" phone, & keep it charged, in the event I need a "charged phone" (vs a limited charger, whose function is simply only as a charger)

..  ?  So, even used this as a  "backup" phone, that serves merely as a smarter "functioning charger," Im not sure $70 is worth it

?  Any Feedback, abt any of this??  TIA

(803-025) - Samsung Galaxy A03x  6.5" HD+ Tracfone Bundle with 1500 Min/Text/Data

($339.84) .. ($119.99) ..  TSV $ ??? ($69.99)

https://i02.hsncdn.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/rocs1200/samsung-galaxy-a03s-65-hd-tracfone-bundle-with-1500-min-d-2022050612233886~803025_L33.jpg

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Valued Contributor

I am considering this phone..since I need a new yearly airtime card.

It states NO wall charger included??

I may not be the brighest bulb with cell phones..but how do you charge this phone in the house??

Is this phone simple to use?

Esteemed Contributor

@Jo1313 wrote:

I am considering this phone..since I need a new yearly airtime card.

It states NO wall charger included??

I may not be the brighest bulb with cell phones..but how do you charge this phone in the house??

You charge it just like your other cell phones. Plug your AC adapter into a wall socket or extension cord/get the USB cord that matches the charger Input on your phone/make sure this USB cord has the Input end that matches the one on your phone.

Is this phone simple to use?

I have the Samsung Ao2s cell phone and I find it very easy to use. Like changing any other cell phone, the differences make take awhile to get used the changes.

My phone from HSN was $59.99 and it came with both chargers.

hckynut 🥅🏒  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

It says in the description, there is no wall charger.   What's the difference between a wall charger and an AC Adapter.

Trusted Contributor

Just watched a You Tube video review of this phone.  It isn't the best phone.  My LG is better.   Unless you need a phone for making calls and texting and don't care about speed while browsing or pictures being top notch, then it's not the best value according to the review. 

I'd rather pay a bit more and have a more useful, responsive and reliable phone experience.  

Valued Contributor

Thanks John!

Esteemed Contributor

@Black Cat Back wrote:

Just watched a You Tube video review of this phone.  It isn't the best phone.  My LG is better.   Unless you need a phone for making calls and texting and don't care about speed while browsing or pictures being top notch, then it's not the best value according to the review. 

I'd rather pay a bit more and have a more useful, responsive and reliable phone experience.  

@Black Cat Back 

I have the Samsung Ao2s phone and it is pretty similar to this one. They both have an Octa-core processor. My wife has the same as the above as her 2nd cell phone and she told me that it is just as fast as her Galaxy S10 high $$$ phone. She said she can have several programs open simultaneously and it doesn't slow down the processing time.

Don't know about what LG phone you have, but my Samsung Ao2s for $59.99 delivered was a great buy for both myself and my wife. 

The above is my wife's review from using our phone.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

Was just watching the latest HSN presentation at 8pm eastern and she kept saying it was 1080p.   It is not, it's 720p. 

That really is false advertising on air.   I looked this phone up on various websites, Amazon, Best Buy, Tracfone... it's not 1080p.