Honored Contributor

Any iPad users already updated OS 13? How’s the experience?

There’s so much that’s new for iPad in this update. I’m going to update in a couple of days so I can see if Apple has to add any fixes. If you’ve taken the plunge, how do you like the new OS13.1.2?

Contributor

Re: Any iPad users already updated OS 13? How’s the experience?

No problem!  Seems like I have done 3 in a row...iOS 13.1.0, 13.1.1, 13.1.2...

All for fixes!   I hope this helps you! 

Honored Contributor

I just updated this morning.  So far, no problems. 🤞

I hope this solves some of the bugs.  This ios13 update has been somewhat problematic.  I usually don't have any issues with updates, but this time is different, although they're mostly just minor annoyances.  Some iCloud and syncing glitches.  And problems with my phone, which I haven't updated yet.  

I had been under the impression that this update would go smoothly.  I should know better by now.  

Respected Contributor

I don't like it. Makes everything re email more complicated---- maybe I just need to get used to it. 

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wlill  wait another week to get chinks cleared

Respected Contributor

I’m waiting too. It seems there is always an update on the heels of a major release.

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

I’m waiting too. It seems there is always an update on the heels of a major release.

This is supposed to be their major release. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I updated my iPhone to iOS 13.1.2 but I am going to wait a while before updating my iPad to the new iPadOS. I didn’t realize they were already up to 13.1.2 for the iPad too. I’m gonna give it a few weeks.

ETA: Some people are having serious problems with  iOS 13 for the iPhone. Some say their phones were “bricked”. I never heard that term before and had to look it up.

Respected Contributor

I installed the iPadOS today. There was some kind of problem and Apple required me to reset my Apple ID, so I figured I might as well do the 13.1.2 update too.

The update went smoothly, but many things aren't the same. Some websites look different.  Some email functions are different too.  I'm sure there are lots of other things I haven't discovered yet.

I don't like change, but I have no choice.