Trusted Contributor

... is so noisy! Just surfed over to QVC and had to turn her off, again.

Honored Contributor
I don't mind her, but don't look forward to her either. I find her tiring to watch and listen to. Her voice is abrasive to me. I think she's a nice person as hosts go, but not my choice for watching or listening to.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor

Antonella is a bright gal. I mean in her style. I do not watch much

Frequent Contributor

I like her. I find her very genuine. She seems like a fun person

Respected Contributor

I love Antonella. She is authentic and real not like so many of the phony hosts!

Occasional Contributor

Good, then you should turn her off. If you don't have anything nice to say, why say anything at all? Turning off the Q and shopping online is always an option! Does "host bashing" make you feel better?

There are different personalities "on air" just like in the real world. Obviously, we do not mesh well with everyone that we come in contact with or the people we need to deal with in our lives. At least I sure do not!

I personally enjoy Antonella. It's just mean to post the negatives about the hosts that we don't much care for.

{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Trusted Contributor
On 10/16/2014 Qgal99 said:

Good, then you should turn her off.

It appears that you failed to read the comments of those of us who do not watch Antonella.

Occasional Contributor
On 10/16/2014 seaside shopper said:
On 10/16/2014 Qgal99 said:

Good, then you should turn her off.

It appears that you failed to read the comments of those of us who do not watch Antonella.

No, I read the comments & your original post sets the thread up to bash on Antonella by saying she's just so noisy, blah blah blah

Perhaps you need to re-read my post #8

Super Contributor
I, personally, really enjoy her...her vivacity and passion for the items she presents is refreshing!! She also seems very genuine and quite fun!!Smiley Happy))
Trusted Contributor
I love Antoinella, she's so down to earth, funny and the real deal. I loved watching her with Liam, the Vionic vendor. You could tell he really enjoyed working with her, they laughed through most of the show.