Super Contributor

Re: Amazon Fire Tablet & QVC Forums : Just talked with Amazon

@SouthernBee wrote:
<p><font size="5"><li-user login="elated" uid="650"></li-user>&nbsp;: You're welcome. This is very frustrating. I love my fire tablet and I can't afford another IPad.&nbsp;</font></p>
<blockquote><hr /><li-user login="elated" uid="650"></li-user>&nbsp;wrote:<br />On May 19th, I posted about the same problem under Customer Care. I knew it was QVC's error because my Amazon Fire HD is relatively new. I hope they get this resolved because it is frustrating to continue changing it back to full and editing your replies. The replies always have some weird symbols that makes no sense. Thank you for confirming my problems with the forum.<hr /></blockquote>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

Plus, your post are almost unreadable. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Tried to correct post and deleted some of the unreadable stuff.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
I just posted in the customer care forum about my problems.
Hoping they could see my problem not only changing to full version but the extra stuff included that I didn't post making it very difficult to read my reply or post but no extra junk included. Am I in The Twilight Zone?!
Valued Contributor

I use my Fire tablet for everything too. Never a problem.

Honored Contributor

Hello Y'all: Had trouble signing in earlier. I installed Google on my fire table and decided to see if this could make a difference. Appreciate everyone trying to help.🤗❤

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:
Post by mistake. Trying to delete but message: unexpected problem occurred🙄😟.......nothing new.!??!!!

@SouthernBee - I don't know whether you mean you were trying to delete the post before this one, but you can always click on "Notify Moderators" and ask them to delete any post, if you can't.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Y'all: Had trouble signing in earlier. I installed Google on my fire table and decided to see if this could make a difference. Appreciate everyone trying to help.🤗❤
Did it help?
Honored Contributor

@Venezia : I previously had problems trying to post and tried to delete the extra junk that was included within the post to see if that could make a difference.

Thank you for your post and help.

@Venezia wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:
Post by mistake. Trying to delete but message: unexpected problem occurred🙄😟.......nothing new.!??!!!

@SouthernBee - I don't know whether you mean you were trying to delete the post before this one, but you can always click on "Notify Moderators" and ask them to delete any post, if you can't.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Amazon Fire is the only tablet I own.  I just use it for reading and watching movies.  They have a built in kindle for reading anyhow.  The only purchase I use on it is to order books.  My only complaint is that it takes so long to charge up.  The only comfortable chairs I use for reading is not near an outlet so I could keep it plugged in.  That the only annoying part.  I never use it to get in to the forums.

Honored Contributor

@songbird : I still love the Amazon fire tablet. I installed Google and that solved my problems posting on the forums.