Honored Contributor

Amazon Fire Tablet & QVC Forums : Just talked with Amazon

<p><font size="5">I just called Amazon device tech support about my issues posting on the QVC Forums and having to manually change from mobile version to full. He verified nothing to change on the fire tablet and&nbsp; that it is an issue with the qvc forums and they have been told by QVC that QVC is in the process of trying to update forums and resolve issues. But no more details or time frame for project. Ok.</font></p>
Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Fire Tablet & QVC Forums : Just talked with Amazon

@SouthernBee    Thanks for the update.  I've ditched my Fire Tablet since the trouble started.  It's a on-going problem for me anyway.  I'm using my Samsung Tablet instead and have a new iPad on standby to set up.

I would never recommend anyone buy an Amazon Fire Tablet except for a child.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I love my Fire tablet, I use it for everything.  Between my phone and my tablet, I never use my laptop.  I don't think it's a big deal at all to switch from Mobile if I have to.  Unless I'm missing something.  

Trusted Contributor

Have you checked your browser setting, and whether it's set to Desktop or Mobile? Setting it to Desktop might help.

fire silk browser settings.jpg

Honored Contributor

<p><font size="5"><li-user login="Caffeina" uid="33372"></li-user>&nbsp;: Thank you. Yes, that was my first place to check and was still on desk top. Just woke up one morning and everything was different on the qvc forum.</font></p>
Trusted Contributor

@SouthernBee  and anyone else.

I'm seeing html in @SouthernBee's posts. Is it just me, or are others seeing it too? Wondering if it could be related to her display issue.

html in posts.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
<P><FONT size="5"><LI-USER login="Caffeina" uid="33372"></LI-USER>&nbsp;:&nbsp; I am using the " Rich Text" and this was changed in preferences for the forums. Appreciate any help.</FONT></P>
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Post by mistake. Trying to delete but message: unexpected problem occurred🙄😟.......nothing new.!??!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
On May 19th, I posted about the same problem under Customer Care. I knew it was QVC's error because my Amazon Fire HD is relatively new. I hope they get this resolved because it is frustrating to continue changing it back to full and editing your replies. The replies always have some weird symbols that makes no sense. Thank you for confirming my problems with the forum.
Honored Contributor

<p><font size="5"><li-user login="elated" uid="650"></li-user>&nbsp;: You're welcome. This is very frustrating. I love my fire tablet and I can't afford another IPad.&nbsp;</font></p>
<blockquote><hr /><li-user login="elated" uid="650"></li-user>&nbsp;wrote:<br />On May 19th, I posted about the same problem under Customer Care. I knew it was QVC's error because my Amazon Fire HD is relatively new. I hope they get this resolved because it is frustrating to continue changing it back to full and editing your replies. The replies always have some weird symbols that makes no sense. Thank you for confirming my problems with the forum.<hr /></blockquote>
<p>&nbsp;</p>