Honored Contributor

QVC is offering the latest Amazon Fire 10" 32gb for $119.95 they say the lowest price. That isn't entirely true, you can get it for $99.99 at Amazon, QVC is throwing in a voucher for a case from Caseable. I remember getting a case from Caseable, it was a nightmare, I waited forever for it, it was flimsy and I ended up buying a case anyway. I don't need a case, I have two (the size of the new Fire 10" is the same as the 2017 that I have). For $20 more ($139.99) I can get the 64gb from Amazon. I will wait for tomorrow to see if the price goes down.

Honored Contributor

Best Buy (or some store I saw in an ad) had my old Amazon Fire 7 on black Friday for $29.99. Actually, I miss that one a lot (new one is too heavy) and wish I could have repurchased the Fire 7 when the old one went kaput.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 :  The internal memory isn't all that important because the Fire 10 accommodates a micro SD card ( when I get my new Fire 10 I'll buy the biggest chip it will accomodate.  The price of chips has come way down and Amazon has many on sale right now!

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

@Jordan2 :  The internal memory isn't all that important because the Fire 10 accommodates a micro SD card ( when I get my new Fire 10 I'll buy the biggest chip it will accomodate.  The price of chips has come way down and Amazon has many on sale right now!

I'm not a techie I know where the SD card goes, however I don't know how to use it. I also read the memory that is installed on the device itself is better than an SD card.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG : Amazon had the Fire 7 for $29.95.  Bet they sell it for that tomorrow (if given the choice between Q and Amazon at same price, I would always choose Amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2

Amazon has a limited deal on this tablet I have not seen a lower price for the Fire 10. Cyper Monday ends today.

This price has been in place about 2 weeks. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amazon Fire 10" TSV

[ Edited ]

I ordered two 7 inch and three 8 inch tablets with cases for Xmas gifts. The 7 inch was 29.00 the 8 inch was 49.00 and the 10 inch was 99.00. I asked my family if they wanted gift cards instead and they say they wanted this and they will be getting the tablets. I ordered the 7 inch for me so I can read   my books on the way home from work on the bus. And I just love this little tablet much better then the old 8 inch from 2015 the resolution is just as good as my old Samsung tab  which went bad a couple of weeks ago.  I am just loving the fire 7 now. The portal is also on sale 49.00 today in case anyone is interested.   

Esteemed Contributor

@patbz wrote:

@AuntG : Amazon had the Fire 7 for $29.95.  Bet they sell it for that tomorrow (if given the choice between Q and Amazon at same price, I would always choose Amazon.

You are quite right because it is a nightmare to buy any device on a shopping channel.

Esteemed Contributor

@patbz wrote:

Yes, I just got a SD card for my 7 inch tablet. I was wondering about the 10 inch if it will be too heavy too carry around to work for me to read my books on the way home. But, I am interested in a bigger screen. Hope you do a update on how you like it. Have a nice day!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@patbz wrote:

I'm not a techie I know where the SD card goes, however I don't know how to use it. I also read the memory that is installed on the device itself is better than an SD card.

It has nothing to do with better or worse.. it expands it. I brought one for my new fire 7 inch and it went from 16  to 32, which I needed and they are on sale today if you need them ladies.