Respected Contributor

All Smart Phones (phones) Should Have Side Clips

Like having tiny metal rings so you can wear them around your neck. You would never lose them and would be e z to answer it....

The chain could be hooked to each side and long so you'd just reach down around your waist and get the phone...27" to 30" chain hooked to tiny clips on the phone...I don't like keeping my phone in my purse or sitting on some table.

Like a phone guitar strap sort of... different designs/colors/materials...Well to me it makes sense, lol.... Might be fun and functional.

I don't have an actual smart phone but I have a small LG pay as you go...and think having it around my neck would be better.

Would be really secure and you'd never drop it since it's around your neck, safe and right at your finger tips.....jmo

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Smart Phones (phones) Should Have Side Clips

You maybe able to find a case on eBay or Amazon. 

Honored Contributor

You can indeed buy little pouches or purses, some of which would be long enough (strap) to wear around the neck or from a belt loop. I think Lori Grenier had some, and I’m sure there are various ones on Amazon.

As for me - not a look I would want.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

My sister thinks I should have my phone on me at all times so she sent me a case on a neck cord.  I can't stand that thing banging against my chest all day.  Very annoying.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

Like having tiny metal rings so you can wear them around your neck. You would never lose them and would be e z to answer it....

The chain could be hooked to each side and long so you'd just reach down around your waist and get the phone...27" to 30" chain hooked to tiny clips on the phone...I don't like keeping my phone in my purse or sitting on some table.

Like a phone guitar strap sort of... different designs/colors/materials...Well to me it makes sense, lol.... Might be fun and functional.

I don't have an actual smart phone but I have a small LG pay as you go...and think having it around my neck would be better.

Would be really secure and you'd never drop it since it's around your neck, safe and right at your finger tips.....jmo

I'm glad they don't.  While that might work for you, I don't want anything hanging off my neck. 

Esteemed Contributor

It would make the phone too bulky, mine already barely fits in the pocket for it in my bag.

As another poster stated, they do sell pouches with straps for them.  I actually have a couple that I use when I don't want to carry my pocketbook.  They seem to work well, just make sure you get the measurements correct so it will accomodate your phone size.

Honored Contributor

NO

I don't want to feel tied to my phone.

Honored Contributor

@cbrite

There are lots of options out there, and many things with which you could improvise what you would like that suits your fancy. You can do anything with velcro with a little ingenuity, even holsters for belt loops or you can wear inside or outside pants, when you are wearing them.

Many of the above mentioned will not be banging into your body or body parts, which ain't anything I would ever consider, not even a holster for carrying. 

For people that now feel a cell phone is an extension of their body, or it's parts? I am sure there are some cosmetic quacks out and about, that make even use some cow or pigskin, made as part of your body. Just think! A real skin body part for the most important thing, it seems, in many peoples lives. Heck, they even forget kids in cars, texting and/or talking supersedes taking care of their "most important" thing in their life! Oh wait, kids some times come in 2nd.

Yep, I have I cell phone, which is actually much smarter than me, but, I always find a way to outwit it, so being so smart isn't always the winner.

Now get your mind fired up and improvise, "you cn dooo it".

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

no they all shouldn't have side clips. If you want that, buy a case that has it. I do not want clips on my phone. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

GREAT FEEDBACK!.....makes sense. Enjoyed reading all the responses.... Thank U.

(Hi nutmeg, been wondering where you've been...nice 2 c u)

John, hope you're doing good, you and Cindy.....x

-Do Not Copy Pls-