Respected Contributor

8/5/17: I extended my TracFone service days by 365 days and

[ Edited ]

all I wanted were the 365 days added to my TracFone.  No minutes or texts or data.  I have plenty of those.  My service days will end on 9/8/17 and I extended them to 9/8/18 for $50.  I decided not to buy a new phone this year as I have done in the past.  I did it on line at TracFone.

If I needed more Texts, I could have bought 1,000 for $5.00.  Sounds like a good deal.

I have and like my Samsung Core Prime Tracfone.

Honored Contributor

Re: 8/5/17: I extended my TracFone service days by 365 days and

That was a good deal you got on service days.  Mine don't expire until next April but I won't need text or talk minutes, just service. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I am so glad to see the posts about tracfone,i am new to this,and will have questions for you all.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

all I wanted were the 365 days added to my TracFone.  No minutes or texts or data.  I have plenty of those.  My service days will end on 9/8/17 and I extended them to 9/8/18 for $50.  I decided not to buy a new phone this year as I have done in the past.  I did it on line at TracFone.

If I needed more Texts, I could have bought 1,000 for $5.00.  Sounds like a good deal.

I have and like my Samsung Core Prime Tracfone

Great deal, best I've heard of. I, too, only need service days, not minutes. I usually end buying a new phone since it's cheaper.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't see that deal when I signed in. 

What's your secret?

Honored Contributor

I always need more days too.  I didn't know you could just extend the time for $50.  In June I added 1500 minutes/ text/ data for around $65.  I always buy my data cards on e- bay.

next year I'm lookingo just adding the time.  I don't want a new phone because the new ones don't triple.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Zhills wrote:

I didn't see that deal when I signed in. 

What's your secret?

I found it online at TracFone but I can't tell you exactly how I found it, because I spent time going to various sites.  I did a search for extending service days and eventually found it.  I was surprised, too, that I could buy one year of time for only $50.  They sure don't seem to "advertise" that option openly.  Don't forget to BOOKMARK your search.

I will go back to my "bookmarks" and see if I can come up with exactly what I did to find it.

Okay, I went to GOOGLE and searched for "TracFone Service Days Extended."  That's the best place to start.  You probably will have to Log In and click on "Android" phone.  I hope that helps.  Let me know.