49" LG smart tv no app package

I ordered an LG TV  over a month ago and still haven't gotten my app package which should have been included in the box but all i get is the run around from QVC and their provider for the package niether side are very helpful one side blames the other next time i will think twice before i other anything from QVC

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 49" LG smart tv no app package

@Banzai Put this in the Customer Care forum.One of the mods will assist you.There is no excuse for you not getting what was promised!!

Honored Contributor

I don't really understand what your saying. Generally when you buy from QVC the software is already loaded into the device, it doesn't come in a separate box.

Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I don't really understand what your saying. Generally when you buy from QVC the software is already loaded into the device, it doesn't come in a separate box.

I agree.  I've added apps to my TV but, it came with several right out of the box. 

Respected Contributor

Are you sure the apps are not on your tv allready?  I dont know of any smart tv that would have anything extra to download..  where would you put it?  Its not like downloading programs on your computer via a disc. Anything downladed is now done through your wifi connection if it isnt already installed on the tv.  So if there was a particular app that you wanted on your tv and it wasnt pre installed you would downlad it thru your wifi connection to your tv.

Respected Contributor

E231079 If it is this LG TV on QVC it states an additional App pack as well as the ones built in. It is in the paragraph of the description.