Super Contributor

10" Amazon Fire Tablet on sale now

Finally!  The tablet is on sale now. Early start (E 240045)

Price is really good! Got it for my son for Christmas. Just wanted to let you know.

Honored Contributor

Re: 10" Amazon Fire Tablet on sale now

It's s a great tablet for a young person or any casual user.  Not a huge loss if it gets lost, stolen or damaged. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Never use our laptop - I'm a fan of my Amazon Fire. My very first one came from QVC. I think it was 5 EZ pays of $28 and had a seven inch screen.  Now they virtually give them away!

Super Contributor

@Kachina624  My son is 43yrs old and I am 66.  I am not a casual user.  I use this all day long.  Especially at night to play words with friends. That's why I wanted to make sure that everybody knows about the great deal.  

Easy to set up and in settings yes I can change the size of the font.  My eyes feel better. Lol. Never saw it this inexpensive.  And no S&H.  Amazon has it for $149.00.

The one I have now I have had for quite a few years.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Fribwl

You son can sideload the Google Play store, and run Google apps. I found install info at SimplySmart123. Com. This group has a YouTube channel. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've lost count of how many Fires I've bought for my family ( I think its 19).  This TSV isn't bad but believe me, if you can wait until last week in Nov, PrimeDay will be better  (probably $79?).  Plus you are dealing directly with the vendor, get 1-2 day free shipping, maybe get something more off if you have an Amazon device for them to buy back.