Honored Contributor

Which one?

a296681.jpeg

a296680.jpeg

Free shipping is available all day on everything have eyed both choices. Like both bags, having difficulty choosing, the first one has more colors available. Would you choose charcoal, light taupe, or black? Sadie, charcoal, or natural shown. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Which one?

@Sweet_Serenity Definitely the first one.  I have the bottom one in that color but in a tote version and it’s a great bag, but it’s too heavy in weight.  I think you would have trouble finding things in it because of it’s shape.  If you don’t carry a lot, the top bag would be my first choice.  

Honored Contributor

@blingqueen023

Have I told you how much your opinions are helpful? Do appreciate you. 

First choice wins! Yes, carry very little, now which color? 

Love all of them!! Ha, but need only one, neutral color to go with everything.

Charcoal, Light Taupe, or Black? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@blingqueen023

Have I told you how much your opinions are helpful? Do appreciate you. 

First choice wins! Yes, carry very little, now which color? 

Love all of them!! Ha, but need only one, neutral color to go with everything.

Charcoal, Light Taupe, or Black? 

@Sweet_Serenity. I went and looked for that bag and watched the video on it.  If I was purchasing that bag, the taupe would never be my choice.  I guess ‘i’m Just not a taupe girl in bag color.  Seems pretty drab to me.  

My my first choice in that cute bag is the ginger.  I have the Libby bag in ginger and love it.  My second and only other choice out of the colors offered, would be the chestnut.   

Thank you you so much for the compliment.  I’m really touched at what you said to me.  

@Sweet_Serenity

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blingqueen023 

You helped me again, in the past always carried black, now living in Florida want lighter color, it's between light taupe and your recommendations. 💞

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@blingqueen023 

You helped me again, in the past always carried black, now living in Florida want lighter color, it's between light taupe and your recommendations. 💞

@Sweet_Serenity  I’m in the Washington, DC area, and I always buy for winter.   Whatever color you choose, that’s a fabulous bag at a good price.  Enjoy it.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity

I have that top bag and LOVE the front pocket!

It's so handy for your phone, keys, etc.

I have it in natural and chestnut, which I know aren't the color choices available, but wanted to let you know that I think you'll love it!

ETA: I just looked at the available color choices and I have to agree with @blingqueen023, the Ginger is gorgeous!

Like her, I'm not much of a taupe girl either, but you'll love any color you choose!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Charcoal, if I were choosing.

I just received this bag:

https://www.oberondesign.com/collections/handbags-messenger-bags-totes/products/leather-handbag-tree...

I just had to.

I laid down my hammer, and I saw ~ ancient proverb
Esteemed Contributor

I carry very little these days so I opt for the crossbody in charcoal. I don’t have that color in leather.

Check out the weight of the empty bag before deciding.

Valued Contributor

I have the croco version of the lower purse.

I find this bag to be one of my favorite go to bags this time of year.