Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023

Thank you again. I checked blue skies today and only saw, again, the sept. 8 Dooney listing but with no info. I must be doing something wrong. I own several Toscana Florentine Dooney and love them. A couple of years ago, qvc sold a “Toscana” Dooney bag which I returned because it was not the same quality, although she Clifton kept saying it was “in the Dooney Florentine family.” Wrong. Here’ hoping, not that you or I need another bag! 

Respected Contributor

Re: When is the next TSV?

[ Edited ]

@libbyannE wrote:

@Blingqueen023

Thank you again. I checked blue skies today and only saw, again, the sept. 8 Dooney listing but with no info. I must be doing something wrong. I own several Toscana Florentine Dooney and love them. A couple of years ago, qvc sold a “Toscana” Dooney bag which I returned because it was not the same quality, although she Clifton kept saying it was “in the Dooney Florentine family.” Wrong. Here’ hoping, not that you or I need another bag! 

@libbyannE  You are so right, we don’t need another bag.  You may want to check out I Love Dooney website.  I just received the Florentine Libby Satchel for a song!!   246 for the price compared to 328 any  place else, and it’s a fabulous bag.  

Let’s keep our fingers crossed that this upcoming Tsv is Dooney’s top quality we’re used to.  

‘’UPDATE.   now I’m freaking out.  I just got off that blue skies for me website, and now ‘I don’t see the dooney Tsv even listed.  I swear I know what ‘I read.  I don’t make this stuff up.  Very strange.  

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023

I really like the Florentine Libby, Good for you. I have bought a lot from Dooney and I Love Dooney. Free shipping! 

So weird that you saw the tsv and then it disappeared. I just checked again. 

Respected Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@Blingqueen023

I really like the Florentine Libby, Good for you. I have bought a lot from Dooney and I Love Dooney. Free shipping! 

So weird that you saw the tsv and then it disappeared. I just checked again. 

@libbyannE Now I’m wondering if it was just a misprint.  I guess we’ll see soon enough.  

Respected Contributor

Re: When is the next TSV?

[ Edited ]

The Toscana leather shoulder bag was a TSV in September, 2016 at $272  5 EZ pays.  So we are back to square 1.

Respected Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

The Toscana leather shoulder bag was a TSV in September, 2016 at $272  5 EZ pays.  So we are back to square 1.

Yes, that’s one I returned because the leather looked so cheap in person. The salesgirl on air said it was “in the Florentine family,” as I wrote earlier. Wrong. Not even close.

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE 

Dooney and Bourke is listed: TSV Oct 27th: Blueskies site.  

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@libbyannE 

Dooney and Bourke is listed: TSV Oct 27th: Blueskies site.  

@Sweet_Serenity

Hi! Yes, I mentioned that in another post. Wondering what it is!!!

Respected Contributor

Do you think that this is the big Holiday Dooney.  It is a little early though.  Usually the holiday bag is late November and it is usually a great one!

Respected Contributor

Everything is changed now. I can remember Sue hinting that it will be smaller than the Beacon tote they offered. I wonder how small?

Bigger than a bread box? LOL