Honored Contributor

Re: The fabulous Dooney hobo logo bag being retired? {gasp}

i think it is great that some of the colors are going on sale and retiring......i have three of these logo locks......love them! they are a medium sized handbag for me. i just have to decide which color to pick up next and i am wondering if i should get one for my daughter also. her birthday is in july and i will just put it away. i am not a huge hobo style lover, but for some reason this one really works for me. i also love the coin purse that comes with them. this is one of the BEST d/b handbags that qvc has offered.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

If the sales of this bag are slowing, I"m guessing it's because after selling 1 million or whatever it is, anyone who is going to buy the bag already has, in multiple colors!

I have the teal and I am not crazy about it at all.  In fact if I could do it over, I would have returned it. I prefer more of a structured bag; the safianos are my favorite.  I have 4 of those, all very similar just varying sizes and shapes.  2 black, one dark gray, one plum.

Honored Contributor

ended up getting the lavender right now. it will be a great color to transition into spring.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

it doesnt seem like they are retiring the logo lock hobo......they just added four new colors to the choices available.

persimmon

hot pink

melon

sunset

Honored Contributor

I have that bag in navy as an everyday knock around bag.  After four years it still looks brand new.