Respected Contributor

Re: The New Undulating Dooneys

After looking at all the versions the size I like is hereSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@truffle wrote:

a293539

a293715

Oh no! I'm up to my eyeballs in Dooneys, but I've actually been writing to them to make this size in Florentine or Pebble, as the bigger ones are too "East/West" for my taste and the Mini Barlow I own is a tad too small....looks like I'm getting another Dooney....color? Ahhhhh! 

Respected Contributor

@QuseI'm kind of disappointed that both bags have that red lining. Also, remember when Sue said a long time ago that all Florentine bags would have that signature green suede at the collar...I guess it was unpopular but they forgot that the red lining too very unpopular.  I did order the croco and like the scripted Dooney logo better than the older style that's on the Florentine.  Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@QuseI'm kind of disappointed that both bags have that red lining. Also, remember when Sue said a long time ago that all Florentine bags would have that signature green suede at the collar...I guess it was unpopular but they forgot that the red lining too very unpopular.  I did order the croco and like the scripted Dooney logo better than the older style that's on the Florentine.  Smiley Very Happy

@truffle I agree with you on the red lining, not really a fan. It's very hard to see into.  I was also hoping that the Florentine would have the Toscana lining, glove leather, beautiful. I was waffling on the croco..so beautiful, but I think too "dressy" for my overall style.

I actually don't really like either logo, I am ruined by the Florentine Toscanas..the silver hardware and logo. I don't wear much yellow gold anymore, but am leaning toward the Florentine...although that croco is so pretty...lol

What color did you get?

Respected Contributor

@QuseBrown Tmoro Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@QuseBrown Tmoro Smiley Very Happy

@truffle Nice! Enjoy your new bag! 

Valued Contributor

I got the croco in red ! It's gorgeous, and I agree this is the perfect size bag.  I would have ordered the Florentine, but I have all those same colors in other Florentines, wish they would have had different colors in that Florentine.   I have this bag in the patient leather in grey and it's gorgeous too.  I'm so addicted to Dooney's, I won't buy anything else.  I'm very interested in the new Cameron Florentine Crossbody.

Valued Contributor

Oh, I was talking about the Florentine Cameron, I love the grey color.  Oh also, I love the red lining, it's easy to see my stuff inside, and it goes with most all the colors.  

Respected Contributor

Alure:  enjoy your new croco Dooney.   I love the croco embossed Dooney handbags.