Esteemed Contributor
I can't believe somebody cancelled that gorgeous Briana bag in the black with red trim!! I'm thrilled to be able to get this one. Haven't been excited about a Dooney in quite some time. Whoever cancelled her order, I say thank you very much!!
Respected Contributor
BQ: congratulations on getting the bag you wanted.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi there LavenderJunkie.  Thank you.  I had both in my cart the navy and the black and couldn't decide on which one.  It all sold out so quickly.  I just took a chance in the middle of the night to see if anybody cancelled a bag and they did.  The black was left, but now I see the black and the Navy are available again.  I love the shape of this bag.  It's the perfect size for me too. 

Hope you have a great weekend!  

Regular Contributor
BlingQueen022, thanks for bringing my attention to the Briana bag. I wouldn't have seen it if I hadn't discovered the sub-forum and your post. It is beautiful! I have a serious Dooney and Brahmin monkey on my back. My DH is an enabler. We can't seem to stop visiting the St Augustine Dooney Outlet where I am constantly getting in trouble with their many sales. It's almost a foregone conclusion that I'll walk away with something. Enjoy your Beautiful Briana!
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Tenners:  Thank you and glad you found the subforums.  It's funny, I rated my review on the Briana bag 5 stars.  I'm the only one that did so far.  I don't agree with the other reviewers at all.  This is my go to bag.  It will be a long time before I even think of changing bags.  That's unusual for me.  I can honestly say I found the perfect handbag.  I'm not a large bag girl, but i can't say that this bag is small.  It fits everything I need inside of it and once it's snapped shut there is no way somebody is going to lift your wallet out because I tried that and it's impossible.  Even if that happens, it's difficult and you'll see the bum that tries it so you can hit upside the head.  You'll have plenty of time to do that.  

This bag is fabulous.  I just can't say enough about it.  That Monticeto leather is great.  Just gorgeous.  Have fun and enjoy the St. Augustine Dooney outlet.  I know if I had a Dooney outlet near me, I'd be in serious trouble, lol.  Enjoy the weekend and make it a safe one!