Regular Contributor

Hello all...I've been eyeing the Saffiano Leather Willa satchel ever since it made its debut but was somewhat skeptical about the leather. TODAY ONLY, I Love Dooney.com is offering a $15 discount using promo code PRESIDENT bringing the price from $208.60 to $193.60.  I really want this bag in the elephant color!         ALSO, I've never ordered from this website either so I'd really love to hear your experience with them, if applicable. TIA! 

Honored Contributor

@FASHIONISTA DIVA  Everything I have ordered from ilovedooney dot com has been brand new, wrapped up with the plastic and stuffed very nicely. Just today I received the larger Lexington (not the Small Lexington) from ilovedooney in Lavender and it is beautiful. It was sold at 55 percent off, so it was a great deal for Dooney's pebble leather. Great experiences! Woman Very Happy

Regular Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@FASHIONISTA DIVA  Everything I have ordered from ilovedooney dot com has been brand new, wrapped up with the plastic and stuffed very nicely. Just today I received the larger Lexington (not the Small Lexington) from ilovedooney in Lavender and it is beautiful. It was sold at 55 percent off, so it was a great deal for Dooney's pebble leather. Great experiences! Woman Very Happy

Thank you so very much! I'm thrilled to hear that your experiences have been pleasant with ILD. Your response  is helping me with my decision to order from them. Do you own any bags in the Saffiano leather? If so, what do you think about it?

Honored Contributor

@fashionista DIVA wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Thank you so very much! I'm thrilled to hear that your experiences have been pleasant with ILD. Your response  is helping me with my decision to order from them. Do you own any bags in the Saffiano leather? If so, what do you think about it?

@FASHIONISTA DIVA  I have some Henri Bendel satchels in saffiano and I LOVE THEM!!! Regarding Dooney's saffiano, I was recently at the Dooney outlet store and saw some of them in person. There is a definite "cross hatch" look to some of the colors that I did not like (the Natural/tan one to me was not attractive). However, the white and black were beautiful, and I liked the elephant color in saffiano better than I did in pebble leather. The colors in Dooney saffiano are more saturated...darker...so the elephant was a better color for me in saffiano. I loved the Dooney saffiano in oyster and a deep blue color. If you can look at one of the Dooney saffiano videos or even photos, it would be good to zoom in on the colors to see that cross hatch look to see if you like it. I don't think you could go wrong with saffiano in general...it's very durable and wipes clean, raindrops and snow and all! Good luck, EEL Woman Very Happy

Regular Contributor

@EdithEllenLily, thank you for the helpful info! I appreciate it greatly. I have seen the video and pics of the cross hatch and thought it looked nice. Just wanted to hear firsthand opinions. I think I'm going to go for it! Thanks again! Have a wonderful day! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have a Michael Kors tote in gold  saffiano leather. I love the leather. It is sturdy,can get rained on(today,for example) ,and a decent sized ink pen mark rubbed right off.Prada has used saffiano leather. 

Honored Contributor

@fashionista DIVA wrote:

@EdithEllenLily, thank you for the helpful info! I appreciate it greatly. I have seen the video and pics of the cross hatch and thought it looked nice. Just wanted to hear firsthand opinions. I think I'm going to go for it! Thanks again! Have a wonderful day! Smiley Happy

@FASHIONISTA DIVA  You are welcome! If you get a chance, tell us what you think of it when it arrives! Enjoy it, EEL Woman Happy

Regular Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@fashionista DIVA wrote:

@FASHIONISTA DIVA  You are welcome! If you get a chance, tell us what you think of it when it arrives! Enjoy it, EEL Woman Happy

Will do!

Regular Contributor

@EdithEllenLily, my purse came today and I have to say that I absolutely love it! The elephant color is very classy and I was extremely pleased with the packaging. I'm so happy with my purchase! Plus, I was happily surprised to see how huge the Willa satchel actually is in size. Since I'm a big bag girl, it's perfect! Thanks again for your advice about the website and the elephant color. I think the color is very classy and sophisticated and I'm thrilled with it!  P.S. I'm going to try to post a picture. 

Regular Contributor

20160224_155324.jpg