Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@fashionista DIVA wrote:

20160224_155324.jpg

I have no idea why the picture flipped on its side...haha...

Honored Contributor

Re: Saffiano Leather

[ Edited ]

@fashionista DIVA wrote:

@EdithEllenLily, my purse came today and I have to say that I absolutely love it! The elephant color is very classy and I was extremely pleased with the packaging. I'm so happy with my purchase! Plus, I was happily surprised to see how huge the Willa satchel actually is in size. Since I'm a big bag girl, it's perfect! Thanks again for your advice about the website and the elephant color. I think the color is very classy and sophisticated and I'm thrilled with it!  P.S. I'm going to try to post a picture. 

@FASHIONISTA DIVA  I am so glad you wrote to tell us!!! I am thrilled for you! That handbag will wear like iron for years and years and years! The neutral deep elephant color, which I like in saffiano, will go with so many colors, too. I saw the pictures above! Thanks for telling us and posting the pictures! Woman Very Happy Enjoy it, EEL 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily, I watched a presentation of the new Bristol in saffiano last evening. Item #A278598. The lavender looks blue on my screen. Can you tell me about this color?

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@EdithEllenLily, I watched a presentation of the new Bristol in saffiano last evening. Item #A278598. The lavender looks blue on my screen. Can you tell me about this color?

Hi @Tissyanne -- I saw the Dooney lavender saffiano at the Dooney outlet store and it was a deep, saturated purple lavender. I thought it was gorgeous. It is not blue. Sometimes the colors can look different on TV with the studio lights and also usually look different online. Are you thinking about ordering it? I love that silhouette! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

Hi @Tissyanne -- I saw the Dooney lavender saffiano at the Dooney outlet store and it was a deep, saturated purple lavender. I thought it was gorgeous. It is not blue. Sometimes the colors can look different on TV with the studio lights and also usually look different online. Are you thinking about ordering it? I love that silhouette! Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily, Yes, I would love to order the handbag, and I want a different color than I have ever had which consists of mainly pink, deep berry tones, and pumpkin. I am very interested in the lavender, but when I saw it presented it looked more deep blue to me. Thank you for the clarification.  I like the light pink too. Smiley Happy , but I own enough pink. 

Honored Contributor
@EdithEllenLily, I did order the lavender. I kept thinking about it, and even knowing that Dooney is going to have a TSV this month, I like this style a lot. As I said earlier I have never had a handbag in the purple shades. It doesn't ship until April 15th, and when I receive it I will let you know. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:
@EdithEllenLily, I did order the lavender. I kept thinking about it, and even knowing that Dooney is going to have a TSV this month, I like this style a lot. As I said earlier I have never had a handbag in the purple shades. It doesn't ship until April 15th, and when I receive it I will let you know. Smiley Happy

@Tissyanne How exciting!! Woman Very Happy I'm so happy for you! I think your choice is beautiful and that saffiano leather will last and last and last and last! I love how water (and snow where I live) can just be wiped off so easily, too, with saffiano leather. Yes, please write back to tell us what you think of it when it arrives! I will be watching for your message! So fun!! Heart

By the way, if I didn't already have a lavender handbag, I would order this one, too! I have the Dooney Florentine Small Satchel in lavender, and when I carry it, people stop and admire it! SO...get ready for the compliments, Tissyanne!! Woman Happy