Regular Contributor

Re: Recently shown Dooneys that seem dated and prevent me from buying them

I just ordered the zip zip bag in the mushroom brown and find it perfect for my needs.  I also have this bag in black and the dark or midnight blue.  That rounds out my basic colors which I can swap around and use.  I don't find it to be a dated bag but love the wide opening which helps me find items.  Bigger, deeper bags often frustrate me as I have to dig around to find items in them.  It's really just a personal choice. And, yes, I have two Lug bags to use when I need something more casual and even lighter in weight. Smiley Very Happy

Frequent Contributor

I had the little tiny zip zip...I don't remember what name it was given but same day I got it I set it down on my table (to admire) and forgot about it and one of my little kittens was teething and chewed one of the handles...I cried...my own fault and not Elly Maes but I stuck it in my closet and never looked at it again Smiley Sad It was so cute too!

Honored Contributor

Dated, classic, trendy, fad, flavor of the moment, exclusive, common, etc. etc.  Different adjectives for different folks.  

Respected Contributor

To me the zip zip has a fatal flaw. I don't like how the long strap attaches to the smaller handles. Throws off the entire proportion on the bag.

-- pro-aging --