Valued Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I love ostrich, lizard, and croco embossing.  I saw this on Dooney's website.  I found a lizard embossed zip zip at Macy's on sale for almost half price.  Got the grey and navy.  I have one ostrich Camden in black.  Love it.

You have some beautiful bags. I did look at Macy's today online because they are having a big handbag sale, but I couldn't get this particular bag which I was craving. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

I like it!!!Smiley Very Happy

Thank you Diva!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

I found a bag very similar to this at tjmaxx a few months ago. The zipper does not go down the sides and the shoulder strap hooks on differently.  Otherwise the same. Very nice bag . . . You will love it.

So lucky to find it at TJ Maxx. I have found some great things in there -- most memorable for me were two pairs of tall Ugg boots in my size for something like $59/pair. I wore them to death.

Valued Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

@BriggsiePeawiggle, I’ve always loved the ZipZip design and the ostrich-style leather.  I have two ZipZips, one regular size, one Bitsy, both in Dooney patent leather.  I watch the ostrich bags on the Dooney sites and would like to get at least a Bitsy, which I use for date nights, in the ostrich.  Enjoy yours!  It is beautiful!

The zip zip is my all-time favorite style bag. I just love how much can fit in there but it seems pretty compact to carry. I have a French blue, and a yellow one, but I just wanted the ostrich brown so badly. It smells nice too -- very nice leathery smell. Smiley Happy  

Crazy how happy a new bag can make me. 

Valued Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

It's nice.

Thank you so much.

Trusted Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle, I just got the Mini Barlow in the palm print (Montego) in white/green.  The Barlow/Brenna design just speaks to me.  Also looking at my current collection, I tend to favor smooth finishes (eg, City/Smooth leather, patent, Florentine).  Before we moved I had more pebble, signature logo, etc but donated them rather than moving them back.  Still have my eye on an ostrich, though.

Honored Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

I love that style bag have 3 zipzips and 1 LV Alma

there is something about it, so easy to use and carry,

but ostrich doesn't float my boat, and I have never seen it at the DB outlet either

enjoy it @BriggsiePeawiggle

Well, I love it, but this did come from the outlet through Overstock. I also saw several at the D&B Outlet in Rehoboth this summer.   Thanks!

does Q ever do any Ostrich bags,  I watch a lot of DB shows can't remember seeing them 

Respected Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle:

I just received this lovely in green, adore (30% off at ilovedooney):

B2343G_OTGRPATNO000.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle, SUCH A PRETTY PRETTY BAG.  

I love it...the zip zip is always a hit.  Enjoy your beauty of a bag and wear it in great health girl.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@BriggsiePeawiggle:

I just received this lovely in green, adore (30% off at ilovedooney):

B2343G_OTGRPATNO000.jpg

That is really really pretty!