Valued Contributor

I'm not sure why QVC doesn't carry the ostrich version of the zip zip, but I got it from another source at a fabulous price, and it came today. I wasn't sure I would like it because it's kind of "warty" looking, but I am smitten. I totally love this bag. Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 8.14.10 PM.png

Respected Contributor

I like it!!!Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, not a fan.But enjoy!!

Respected Contributor

I found a bag very similar to this at tjmaxx a few months ago. The zipper does not go down the sides and the shoulder strap hooks on differently.  Otherwise the same. Very nice bag . . . You will love it.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

I love ostrich, lizard, and croco embossing.  I saw this on Dooney's website.  I found a lizard embossed zip zip at Macy's on sale for almost half price.  Got the grey and navy.  I have one ostrich Camden in black.  Love it.

Honored Contributor

I love that style bag have 3 zipzips and 1 LV Alma

there is something about it, so easy to use and carry,

but ostrich doesn't float my boat, and I have never seen it at the DB outlet either

enjoy it @BriggsiePeawiggle

Trusted Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle, I’ve always loved the ZipZip design and the ostrich-style leather.  I have two ZipZips, one regular size, one Bitsy, both in Dooney patent leather.  I watch the ostrich bags on the Dooney sites and would like to get at least a Bitsy, which I use for date nights, in the ostrich.  Enjoy yours!  It is beautiful!

Honored Contributor

It's nice.

Valued Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Sorry, not a fan.But enjoy!!

Different strokes!  Thanks.

Valued Contributor

Re: Ostrich Zip Zip

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear wrote:

I love that style bag have 3 zipzips and 1 LV Alma

there is something about it, so easy to use and carry,

but ostrich doesn't float my boat, and I have never seen it at the DB outlet either

enjoy it @BriggsiePeawiggle

Well, I love it, but this did come from the outlet through Overstock. I also saw several at the D&B Outlet in Rehoboth this summer.   Thanks!