Trusted Contributor

Just saw the TSV for November. It's a similar style to Barlow but in pebble leather. It comes with wristlet and key fob. It's 269. Plus 5.00 shipping and 6 EZ pays. It looks medium sized but a larger medium. Colors that I saw were camel purple blue smoke and elephant plus I think one more color. Oh and cross body with the belt like strap which is super easy to adjust. Very very nice.

Honored Contributor

Thank you!  I got to see it and it seems to be a lovely bag.  Wish it had a top zip closure instead of the magnetic closure (actually 3 mag closures, one on each side closing the two slip pockets and one in the center closing the bag).....   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

How did you see it?  Do you have the item number?

Esteemed Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

Thank you!  I got to see it and it seems to be a lovely bag.  Wish it had a top zip closure instead of the magnetic closure (actually 3 mag closures, one on each side closing the two slip pockets and one in the center closing the bag).....   

Hi Q4U:  Did youo notice it has multicompartment openings.  I usually don't purchase bags like that, but since it comes in Hunter Green, it's comng home to me.  Thank goodness the Q offers three easy pays now.  It's a done deal for me. 

Honored Contributor

I won't be able to put a picture or item number, they are taken down.... but if you google Blue Skies for me please it'll take you there, just look for the TSVs for Nov 15... Woman Happy 

Honored Contributor

That would be Nov 2015... 

Trusted Contributor

Blingqueen I got my hunter TSV this week! Loved the color. It's a dark green and looks beautiful with the brown trim. It's smaller than I thought but big enough for the things I carry. I especially like the two outer pockets so I can organize my things. I was happy to see one of the outer pockets has a small slip pocket which I can use for easy access to my debit card when shopping but also can be used for easy access to a work card or other type of card. And I love love the inside trim! It's my favorite! Don't really like the red cotton lining. The short handles can be tucked inside the outer pocket if I want but I'm carrying her as a satchel by the short straps. I did attach one shoulder strap in case I need to put her on my shoulder. I noticed that most of my collection are satchels Smiley Happy I used to like totes but have changed to satchels now. Hope you are enjoying yours as well! 

Esteemed Contributor

@gramygram wrote:

Blingqueen I got my hunter TSV this week! Loved the color. It's a dark green and looks beautiful with the brown trim. It's smaller than I thought but big enough for the things I carry. I especially like the two outer pockets so I can organize my things. I was happy to see one of the outer pockets has a small slip pocket which I can use for easy access to my debit card when shopping but also can be used for easy access to a work card or other type of card. And I love love the inside trim! It's my favorite! Don't really like the red cotton lining. The short handles can be tucked inside the outer pocket if I want but I'm carrying her as a satchel by the short straps. I did attach one shoulder strap in case I need to put her on my shoulder. I noticed that most of my collection are satchels Smiley Happy I used to like totes but have changed to satchels now. Hope you are enjoying yours as well! 

Glad you love your bag.  I have a question.  My tsv bag has a sort of grey lining.  Mine didn't come with a red lining.  Are we talking about the bag that's coming up on Nov. 14th?  That's interesting that some bags will have a red lining and some will have a grey lining.  Carry your bag in the best of health.  I really love this bag.  It's very functional.  

Trusted Contributor

Blingqueen I think my post may be confusing  the lining is the kind of tan grey color. I meant to say others I've ordered before have the red lining. But I prefer this one. HTH Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I just received the Dooney Nov TSV Brenna in Elephant and I gotta say, this bag is beyond gorgeous! The leather is not stiff at all, and I really love how the accessory pouch has an ID slot on the back. If I don't want to carry it by the handles, they fit nicely out of the way inside the bag on each side, so I can attach the longer strap to wear as a crossbody or adjust it to be a shoulder bag. I have always been curious about the Elephant color and took a chance ordering it in this bag. Couldn't be more happy, it's a beautiful neutral that will go with everything. 

Highly recommend this bag!!!! Not too big or too small, just right! Am thinking a couple of the other colors might be in my future!