Super Contributor

New  A266617   love it !    May have to get but hard to pick a color was trying to hold out till fall. I do want to get that leaf drawstring !   But really like this drawstring !

Honored Contributor

It's a nice looking bag.  All the colors are so rich.  I kinda like the wine.

Super Contributor

It is very pretty in all of the colors. I have it in the black patent leather and I like the drawstring. One in that style is enough for me..

Respected Contributor
I like the blue! Saw it on their website a while back.. Someone tell me how to care for suede. Does it water spot?
Super Contributor

I got it down to the Olive or tan .   I would only  use on nice days.  Maybe when they air the bag ,she will say how to treat this bag.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so weak!  I just received the briana bag that I totally love and adore, but when I saw the suede Olive drawstring that's all she wrote.  It's on it's way to my house.  Will be my fall bag this year.  Can't wait to get it.  

Super Contributor

I got the Olive also !!     And I was  suppose to not get any bags caue I am  waiting for the leaf drawstring  bag for fall !!!  Oh well 

Honored Contributor

I love Dooney's drawstring bags.  I still have a cream one from years ago that's in great shape!  I love the Leather and Suede one and would love to order the Navy/Brown.   The one you go is a Spectacular bag!  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@yellowkitty wrote:

New  A266617   love it !    May have to get but hard to pick a color was trying to hold out till fall. I do want to get that leaf drawstring !   But really like this drawstring !

Hello, yellowkitty, thank you for the item number. 

I also wanted to tell you that your text is hard to read; I think it is the color.

Esteemed Contributor

@yellowkitty wrote:

I got the Olive also !!     And I was  suppose to not get any bags caue I am  waiting for the leaf drawstring  bag for fall !!!  Oh well 

Hopefully, the third times a charm.  I've had typed two responses to you and for some reason it wouldn't post on here.  I'm so frustrated with the boards, lol.  Anyway, hopefully this will post.  Congrats on your new bag.  Don't ya just love the olive color?  I'm happy they had this color or I wouldn't have ordered the bag at all.  It's a great color for fall and you can carry this bag wearing any color.  Enjoy your new bag Yellowkitty, and please post a review after you receive.  It.  I'm sure you'll be thrilled with this one.  It's a great looking bag.  I tried to be strong and avoid the submit button, but that sure didn't last long.  I may have even broken my record for the fasted internet order ever, lol lol  Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!