Super Contributor

Re: New Dooney Suede Drawstring Bag!

I ordered it this weekend in the Olive color AS IS. I hope it arrives in perfect condition. 

Super Contributor

My Olive "As Is" Dooney drawstring bag arrived today. It came in perfect conditon and still had the original tags and the yellow card tucked in the inside pocket. The Olive color is dark and I wouldn't say it's exactly a pretty color but for a hundred dollars LESS as an "As Is" I am very happy wtih it.

Respected Contributor

QuiltL:  enjoy your new handbag.  Olive seems to be one of 'the' colors of the fall season.  And drawstring bags are also the 'new' coveted handbag style.

Contributor

This bag looks so pretty on line.  When I saw it was suede, I fell in love.  I have been wanting a drawstring but couldn't commit.  Felt it might be too trendy for work (I am a legal secretary).  I really wanted the brick (they described on video as more of a spice, terracotta color but on line it looks dark brown) but practicality swayed me to order the black.  Black looks pretty but all night I kept thinking how I really wanted the brick.  I am afraid you can only wear that color during the fall season.  I asked several of my "younger" friends and they said you could wear it all season.  Really?  I broke down and called Customer Service and they were able to change the black to the brick.  I even asked her about wearing it all season or just during the fall.  I hope I did the right thing !!!!  I already have a Dooney olive suede purse from last year but that is a beautiful color.  Anybody have comments re wearing the brick color all season and has anybody received their brick purse yet ????

Super Contributor

For most of the Summer I have been using a Dooney black,  patent leather drawstring bag and I really love it!! I am surprised at how much I like it.  That's why I went ahead and ordered the Olive suede drawstring.