Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

New Dooney Suede Drawstring Bag!

Just received it in the olive color. Very soft suede. The olive color is perfect. It's a very pretty bag. Was delivered without a scratch! Makes a perfect fall bag. Can't wait for October to get here. I give this bag 5 stars!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Dooney Suede Drawstring Bag!

Are you referring to A266617 because it is beautiful and the suede looks very soft; the colors are gorgeous too I like how roomy it is.  I'm trying not to buy anymore handbags I have too many.

Enjoy your new bag.

Respected Contributor

I saw this bag and liked better than many of the DB bags debuted before this one. It just looks rich!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!

~Live with Intention~
Esteemed Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Are you referring to A266617 because it is beautiful and the suede looks very soft; the colors are gorgeous too I like how roomy it is.  I'm trying not to buy anymore handbags I have too many.

Enjoy your new bag.

Thanks.  That is the bag I purchased.  I love it.  I didn't fully unwrap it because it will be used as a fall/winter bag.  The suede is so soft.  The olive color is just so pretty.  I agree about not buying anymore handbags.  I have bags I haven't even used yet.  I'm also done for a while on buying anymore.  I just had to have this one though especially when I saw the olive green color.  Have a great weekend.  

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your bag! I am drawn to it as well. Is it heavy?
Super Contributor

got the bag also and very pretty . It is not heavy, think only 1  pound

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Enjoy your new bag.

Thanks.  That is the bag I purchased.  I love it.  I didn't fully unwrap it because it will be used as a fall/winter bag.  The suede is so soft.  The olive color is just so pretty.  I agree about not buying anymore handbags.  I have bags I haven't even used yet.  I'm also done for a while on buying anymore.  I just had to have this one though especially when I saw the olive green color.  Have a great weekend.  

Uh huh...  this is your last bag, BQ...?  I don't THINK so...

Woman Very Happy

I bet you won't be buying any more rings either, right?

Just don't pack this one away and forget about it...   We both know how easy it is for that to happen...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Enjoy your new bag.

Uh huh...  this is your last bag, BQ...?  I don't THINK so...

Woman Very Happy

I bet you won't be buying any more rings either, right?

Just don't pack this one away and forget about it...   We both know how easy it is for that to happen...

Woman Wink

hahahahahahaha it has to be my last bag for while StevieB.  I just bought the small Briana bag before this suede bag!!  I can't get another bag until these are paid off, lol.  As for rings, well, you're right.  I bought that two flower italian gold ttv ring yesterday in the white gold.  I'm done for quite some time.  I was going to fully retire this summer, but changed my mind. I think I'll work for another year at least or when I don't like the styles anymore hahahahahaha. 

Hope you're surviving this heat wave we're having.  Make it a good week.  You sure know me well.  Gotta love ya!

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

Please unwrap your handbag when you get it... for two reasons.... 1- to check to be sure it's in perfect condition, and 2- because plastic wrapping is not good for the leather.  Leather needs to breathe.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Lavenderjunkie:  thanks for the advice  I will totally unwrap it and put it in the dust bag.  I know the outside is gorgeous.  Not a mark on it.  I'll let the leather beathe since I won't be using this bag until September or October I won't leave it in the plastic bag at all.  Thanks for posting.  You always give great handbag advice!!  Much appreciated.  Have a great weekend.