Honored Contributor

My latest Dooney & Bourke purchase...

[ Edited ]

It has been a year or more since I had bought a D&B. I had been getting Vera Bradley for awhile and I must admit, it has been a refreshing change. However, today I got one of those ILD emails which I have been deleting as soon as I get them. Well, today I decided to 'just browse' and got hooked on a lovely tote that reminded me imediately of when I was young and enjoyed Fruit Stripe gum! At 50% off AND FREE S&H ...there just was no looking back! I bought it immediately. I was going to hold off and just put it on my 'watch list' with 60 other EBayers. However, when I checked the quantity left (through EBay I started by putting 10 into the quantity box...and it was too many til I got to 4)...so I then hit the buy now...LOL...so only 3 left according to what it is now if ILD on EBay regularly updates their inventory...don't know if the stock will be replenished for this tote or not...if so, it might not be at the 50% off AND FREE S&H...so I had to get it now at a great deal.

I especially LOVE the bright yellow lining in this tote instead of the same ole' red in many D&B totes and bags I have! Anyway, it's called the 'Catalina Lois' and I bought it through the ILD -  EBay store. It will go great with all my D&Co and QF tops I got recently...like the trapeze top I got in several colors (A214615)...and QF tops (A261708 - I got the spearmint/lt navy set...PERFECT match/colors to this tote) and the red and yellow tops I got of A263558 will also match great with this tote!!!

Happy camper here!!! llls0251.gif

cl.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: My latest Dooney & Bourke purchase...

With all your new D&C and now a D&B, you're going to be the most fashionable babe on the beach.  No beach? Well, find a sandbox.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

With all your new D&C and now a D&B, you're going to be the most fashionable babe on the beach.  No beach? Well, find a sandbox.

@Kachina624  LOL...I have never considered myself a fashionista...just the middle of the road classic sort of dresser. I haven't even worn high heel shoes since my mid 30's...over 20 yrs ago!

This tote's handles/corners and trim matches perfectly with one of 4 prs of $12 pr of Okabashi sandals I bought last week I got in navy too.

As for a sandbox...not necessary to have fun with this bag. I will put a request in for a hot tub though ooonooo.gif

Honored Contributor

For those interested, I noticed that there is a zip zip satchel in the same pattern/design which is also fab at the D&B site! I' got the tote though at a great deal. If I ever see the zip zip at a great deal, I might get it too...just love the stripe pattern...very fresh for Spring/Summer! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Here's an image of the inside Smiley Happy

look.jpg

Honored Contributor

Mine is a crossbody in the new Elsie pattern of cherry/purple, but it is not definitely what I would call purple, it is more a royal blue, light red & white, I love it, perfect summer bag!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hooty wrote:

Mine is a crossbody in the new Elsie pattern of cherry/purple, but it is not definitely what I would call purple, it is more a royal blue, light red & white, I love it, perfect summer bag!

@Hooty  Congrats! That is a great pattern/bag! TY for the clarification on the colors...great for red/white/blue holidays and all summer long Smiley Very Happy

I had considered the zip-zip in that pattern...but passed on getting something I could use with more of my wardrobe for now and the 50% off w/FREE S&H sold me to snag up the tote. The 5 easy pay on the Q tempted me for the Elsie zip-zip, but also didn't want to pay full price. I did put it on my wishlist though.

Have you had the chance to use it yet? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise, No, I just got it today from D&B in the mail.  It is my Mother's Day/early Birthday present to myself, LOL!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@Susan Louise, No, I just got it today from D&B in the mail.  It is my Mother's Day/early Birthday present to myself, LOL!

@Hooty  Have a wonderful Mother's Day and B-Day! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

WooHoo! My tote has finally been shipped! Hopefully I'll get it either Friday or next Monday...can't wait! Smiley Very Happy