Respected Contributor

Do you think this line of Western bags is popular?

I'm not sure carrying a bag with a horseshoe.  Looks like they didn't change the style, just added a horseshoe.

Super Contributor

That's a big no for me.

Honored Contributor

I remember Dooney being very popular in the 90's because it was more equestrian than today.  

I do like the style of this handbag with horseshoes, but there are reasons why I wouldn't buy it.

It's too small for me.  I like at least 12 x 12.  This is 10 x 10.  

I like soft slouchy handbags, so firm leather wouldn't work for me.

I don't use handles.  I only wear shoulderbags and although, this handbag has a shoulderstrap, I don't like the style.  The shoulderstrap is too narrow, and it's not permanently connected to the bag.  I know they are trying to sell it to a wider audience, but I'm not a member.

Please fans, not criticizing Dooney, they make beautiful handbags, just not my style.  If it was slouchy and larger, I might consider this one.  

Honored Contributor

I'd prefer an equestrian theme over Disney characters or a sports team logo. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Not a fan. I like my bags on the simpler side. I don't mind a few studs but horseshoes, no. Also most are to big and look heavy. My limit is about 9x6x3 and no handles. When Dooney first came out they had some very nice bags and I wish they would return to those styles.

Trusted Contributor

I think if I were into country music or horses, I'd be into it.  

As it is now, I don't have anything western in my wardrobe and it doesn't really appeal to me. 

O wait!  I do have a cowboy hat I bought on vacation in Mexico!  LOL!  I never wear it.  And I am a hat person!

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling 

It is a big no for me also. I own several Dooney's, but it won't be any of these. Easy pass.

Esteemed Contributor

I own horses and don't like them.