Honored Contributor

Lost my tassel on my Dooney!

The tassel on my Dooney bag came loose and I ended up losing it somewhere.  I looked on Ebay to see if I can find a replacement, but I could not find a Dooney tassel.  I may just ended up ordering a generic one and hope it matches.  Does anyone know where I can get a tassel other than Ebay?  I appreciate any suggestions! 

This is the purse I have:

image.png

Respected Contributor

Re: Lost my tassel on my Dooney!

Dooney sells tassels on their website.

Sammi Tassel Charm

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry you lost your tassel - but confession time - I cut them off two expensive bags - and threw in the trash.  Hate those things!  Cut off a few more 'things'" including that key bob - fob = whatever it's called. 

Esteemed Contributor

The tassel makes the purse.

Trusted Contributor

Check at Macy’s or Nordstrom. When I worked at Macy’s, if we had to damage out a handbag, we removed all of the tassels, key fobs, straps, etc. and kept them on hand for just that very reason. Who knows, you might luck out.

Esteemed Contributor

Check the Dooney website.  If you registered your bag, they may replace it for you.  If not, maybe they sell them.

Respected Contributor

I hope you find one ! I’d be lost without mine, I have a nervous habit of playing with the tassel on my Dooney, I should probably be more careful or it will fall off 😳

Honored Contributor

Thx for all the wonderful replies!  Smiley Happy