Honored Contributor

Re: Look at my new Disney Cinderella Dooney!!!!

[ Edited ]

@1Professor They are all adorable!  My favorite as far as wearability for me would be the black & white with red trim.

Enjoy your new Bambi bag! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Thanks for posting . I love the Bambi bag.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am enchanted by it, Retired08.  Because Cinderella has always been my favorite Disney film, this would be my choice, too.

What joy!

(Boy, why did I address OKPrincess first?  Who knows?)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor

Did you get the Bambi bag? They only had a couple when we were at Disney Springs and only at one place. It's probably completely sold out by now. I was so tempted to get it instead of Cinderella.  And, I love your Tinkerbell bag.

My daughter has the Mary Poppins satchel and she gets comments  everywhere she goes.  I haven't used mine yet but I am looking forward to it. 

I think the Disney bags are my new one and only indulgence. I don't buy much for myself anymore and I figure I can leave them to my daughters and granddaughter.  All three of them  are Disney fanatics and you are so right, they are fun!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@1Professor

Did you get the Bambi bag? They only had a couple when we were at Disney Springs and only at one place. It's probably completely sold out by now. I was so tempted to get it instead of Cinderella.  And, I love your Tinkerbell bag.

My daughter has the Mary Poppins satchel and she gets comments  everywhere she goes.  I haven't used mine yet but I am looking forward to it. 

I think the Disney bags are my new one and only indulgence. I don't buy much for myself anymore and I figure I can leave them to my daughters and granddaughter.  All three of them  are Disney fanatics and you are so right, they are fun!!!

@Georgiagrama: Yes, Bambi is mine! So utterly sweet. Also plenty of organization and pockets on the inside! Outrageous prices for it now on eBay.

Don't think of Disney bags as an indulgence. It's healthy; makes people smile, reduces blood pressure. (Think of all the $$ people spend on alcohol, fancy dinners, big vacations, cars, even spas and hair salons—few criticize.) I study the mind/body connection and neuroscience, and Disney bags are really healthy . . .

The Tinkerbell bag always draws smiles. Clap your hands if you believe . . .

Super Contributor

That's adorable! 

Respected Contributor

@1Professor

Thank you!!  I would love to have you as my friend.  I do very little for myself, and I feel quilty when I do.  You made me feel better about my new bag, AND, you made me smile a happy smile!!

I'm so happy that you are enjoying your Bambi bag.  It is so sweet.

I just thought you and I will be in trouble if they come out with a Dumbo bag !!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy 

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama: Oh, I adore Dumbo! Love the "touch of sadness" ones. 

My heart goes out to lost pets, abandoned gardens, caged animals, rejected children. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

winnie_the_pooh_dooney_bourke.jpg@1Professor

Dooney and Bourke Winnie the Pooh bags are coming out July 13th!!!

They are adorable!!  I thought of you when I saw it.  

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

winnie_the_pooh_dooney_bourke.jpg@1Professor

Dooney and Bourke Winnie the Pooh bags are coming out July 13th!!!

They are adorable!!  I thought of you when I saw it.  

@Georgiagrama: Oh, and Winnie the Pooh, Tiger, Eeore, and Piglet, and others are such favorites of mine!