Trusted Contributor

Re: Look at my new Disney Cinderella Dooney!!!!

Your Cindy bag is very cute.  I started collecting Disney Dooneys when they first came out in the 90’s. The Dooneys have definitely gotten better over time. The website, moonprincess dot.....shows all the ones issued so far.  Take a look—it’s fun!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama  Thank you SO much for posting this!!   Just got the Mary Poppins satchel.  It is sold out everywhere so I got it on Ebay.  Can't wait to get it!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nancy Drew

LOL!!  You sound like me.  We were at Disney Springs about 3 weeks ago.  I saw this and even though my daughter is a collector, this is the first Disney Dooney that I just HAD to have.  They do go up in value so it's a good investment if you like them.  This one came from Ever After Jewelry.  They only had 3. 

My oldest daughter and her family just returned from Disneyland last week.  I hope you have as much fun as they did.  

Respected Contributor

@judy0330

You are very welcome!!  I know the Mary Poppins bag has been really popular and so has the Cinderella.  You were lucky to find one and I hope you enjoy yours as much as my daughter is enjoying hers. 

It's a real keepsake.

Respected Contributor

@2zbeach

Thank you!!  I'll check it out.  I think I've found my new passion. Smiley Very Happy   They are very unique bags and you surely don't see them everywhere. 

Trusted Contributor

@Nancy Drew

I believe the dog and the white Tinkerbell patterns are sold out.  The most recent issue is the Lady and the Tramp pattern. Have fun on your trip!

Honored Contributor

I have not seen that bag before. Thanks for sharing. I like that it has Gus and Jaques on it. 

Enjoy using it. I am sure you will. It really is an attractive bag.

Respected Contributor

@judy0330

Have you gotten your bag yet?  

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama @drizzellla @2zbeach @Nancy Drew @judy0330 @haddon9 @Diva on the Q @OKPrincess @meallen616 @pupwhipped & all:

Thanks to @Georgiagrama for posting! I had no idea there were other Dooney Disney handbag appreciators!

Special thanks to @2zbeach for sharing the moonprincess cite, where I was able to get background information on some of my bags.

It's true, these are Happy Handbags: people smile, comment. My latest score is Bambi, where Dooney got permission to use the original Bambi art from the movie, full of Thumper as well, with tiny hoof prints and floral florest all over:

bambi-disney-dooney-shopper-tote-1.jpeg

Two of my favorites are Tinkerbell and the Comics. I love original Disney art:

DisneyTinkerbell copy 2.jpg

doo697532LARGE copy.jpg