Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Just ordered Dooney TSV! Florentine leather!

@Misplaced Parisian

No, I just received the email a few minutes ago. I kept looking at blue skies and also at QVC. It turned up on QVC’s do you need list first. I suppose QVC needed to know it was live in their listings before they wanted to send out the emails. I started checking a couple weeks ago and I checked first thing this morning and it wasn’t there and then I checked again and it was. So it was by seeing it on QVC first that I was able to order it right away, not that it matters when I ordered it. But for me it’s a perfect bag. Hope the leather looks as good in person as I’m expecting.

Trusted Contributor

@libbyannE Thank You!  Another very sweet poster gave me the link and helped me spend some money.  Giggles. I love the Biscuit color.  I bet the leather will look exactly how you wish it to.  I keep forgetting about Blue Skies.  Thank you for the reminder.

Occasional Contributor

It's already showing online in Dooney & Bourke Handbags.

Occasional Contributor

What is Blue Skies??

Respected Contributor

@QVC FANATIC. I am not a member of Blue Skies, but I think it is a website that gives information about TSVs, etc. 

I sure do like the new satchel in the Bordeaux color, unexpectedly.  It looks lovely.

Valued Contributor

I’m so excited about these gorgeous bags, I can’t even believe they did such an unbelievable TSV.  I have ordered about 5-6 yellow bags because I wanted one for years but all the ones I got there was always something wrong with it.  So I saw the tsv in Biscuit, in the satchel and although it’s not really yellow, it just might be a good color for me.  Then I saw the Tan, and fell in love with the color, so I ordered the cross body in that color and style,  I hope one or the other works, these bags are unbelievably classy.  I hope everyone loves their bags.

Respected Contributor

Allure:  I hope your new handbags are just perfect for you.  Congratulations.   They are beautiful.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the crossbody in Biscuit. Can't wait to get it! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@QVC FANATIC wrote:

What is Blue Skies??

@QVC FANATIC

'Blue Skies For Me' is a blog where she gives some info about upcoming TSV's and products, you don't have to 'join' or anything to read her blog, just Google it.

I would gladly post a link for you to it, but I'm not sure the Mods would allow it.

HTH!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.