Respected Contributor

Just ordered Dooney TSV! Florentine leather!

[ Edited ]

When does this happen? The very bag that I’ve been watching on tthe Dooney site but which is not in stock yet, is actually the TSV for Dooney this Friday. I couldn’t believe it when I saw it. I was planning to buy that very domed satchel in the new Selleria line, and there it is as a TSV. I ended up ordering 2 — 1 and saddle tan and one in gray just to see how gray looks in person. The leather looks great and I hope it’s good in person. The description  says it’s smooth Florentine leather. I’m really delighted and very surprise that the bag I actually was planning to buy is the new TSV. Wow. You may not be your thing but it’s mine. Chic and timeless equestrian, per the name.

p.s.  I was going to wait and order that bag when Dooney has its next 20% off sale, but why wait? Yes, I will have to pay qvc shipping but, oh well....

Occasional Contributor

Re: Just ordered Dooney TSV! Florentine leather!

I just ordered the bordeaux.  Like LibbyAnnE  I was watching it on D&B site for availability.  So pleasantly surprised that is a TSV on QVC.  Love it!

Respected Contributor

If you love the look of the bag, go for it!  We all need to remember to reward ourselves on occasion.  Enjoy wearing them both.  I like that bag in the black and bordeaux.  Still on the fence, though, as I found a Frye bag I might like a tad more.

Trusted Contributor

@libbyannE This sounds gorgeous.  Did you receive a presale email or something?  I tried to find the bag, but couldn't.  Enjoy your bag.  

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@libbyannE This sounds gorgeous.  Did you receive a presale email or something?  I tried to find the bag, but couldn't.  Enjoy your bag.  

@Misplaced Parisian

For some reason, I've stopped getting any emails from QVC and the Mods, nor the IT team can figure out why, so I just called CS and asked for the item # for the Dooney TSV.

Since CS readily gave me the item #, I'm assuming it's okay to share it here.

More Dooney sales for QVC, right? LOL!

https://www.qvc.com/Dooney-%26-Bourke-Selleria-Florentine-Leather-Satchel-or-Crossbody.product.A2329...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom You are a sweetheart!  Thank you very much.  I greatly appreciate it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom You are a sweetheart!  Thank you very much.  I greatly appreciate it.

@Misplaced Parisian

You're very welcome!Heart

It's a gorgeous bag and now that I'm retired, the crossbody has caught my eye.

If you buy, enjoy it in good health and remember, you can always tell Hubs that he's already bought your holiday gift for this year, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian

You're very welcome!Heart

It's a gorgeous bag and now that I'm retired, the crossbody has caught my eye.

If you buy, enjoy it in good health and remember, you can always tell Hubs that he's already bought your holiday gift for this year, LOL!

@KingstonsMom Giggles.  Love your spirit!  The crossbody caught my eye.  You have great taste.  I hope your retirement is filled with lots of magic.

Honored Contributor

That is a lovely bag!  So stately, timeless and elegant!  I just wish it had an outside pocket!!  AND free shipping! Come on Q!  A TSV with $10 shipping????

Anyways.....

Pardon the off-topic....but @KingstonsMom , I just wanted to tell you that your quote line at the bottom (I don't know what the 'term' is for those)  REALLY touched me!

The past two years, STRONG had to be my middle name!  I copied it on a Post It and have it on my desk now!  I will read it daily at work to remind me that HE will give me the strength I need to get through anything.  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Just love it!  I like the Tan - so equestrian looking!