Valued Contributor

I just got my yellow Dooney zip zip pebble leather today. I'm such an addict -- suddenly. I got my first zip zip in French blue a couple weeks ago, and suddenly I'm hooked. I have a red small lexington coming and a purple pouchette coming. There is nothing I don't love about these bags. They are so well made and sturdy and lovely. This will be my summer bag. DooneyYellow.purchased6.18.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I just got my new Dooney

That zipper deal would drive me nuts - glad you and Sue C love it.

Trusted Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle...ITS LOVELY.  I love the zipzip satchels.

I have one in saffiano in the camel.  I love it so much.  I do not have it in the pebble leather though.  I have been very tempted .

Enjoy your beauty in happiness and good health.

LOVE IT !!!!!!!Woman HappyWoman Happy

Valued Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

@BriggsiePeawiggle...ITS LOVELY.  I love the zipzip satchels.

I have one in saffiano in the camel.  I love it so much.  I do not have it in the pebble leather though.  I have been very tempted .

Enjoy your beauty in happiness and good health.

LOVE IT !!!!!!!Woman HappyWoman Happy

Thank you so much @Skididdy. My friend has a mini Barlow in Saffiano in key lime for summer. It's not one of my favorite styles, but I SO love the color. I asked her where she got that fabulous bag, and she told me. That did it. I started to look at Dooney's, and man I am so hooked. 

Honored Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle,

It is so easy to get hooked on Dooney's! Enjoy the new bag, love the color for summer!

https://rlv.zcache.com/have_a_nice_day_1970s_retro_bumper_sticker-r457daed3b6b54ae0871f1fe0f595a7b8_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg

Respected Contributor

Love that yellow color.  I have a serious buying problem with Dooney.  I own 4 Small Lexi's and a zip zip in a burgundy color and a few others.  I just have had a great love for these bags lately.  Good luck with your beautful yellow. 

Respected Contributor

I love the zip zip and the Lexington small and large.  I have a white pebble leather, grey lizard embossed, midnight blue lizard embossed zip zip.  I have a large Lexington in red croco, plum, and black pebble plus a small Lexington in olive.  The large Lexington tote is probably my favorite silhouette. 

Glad you love your Dooneys.  Enjoy!

Valued Contributor

Thank you so much!

Valued Contributor

The small lexis are really really nice. My burgundy one came today. I just really love it. I totally get the serious buying problem. HAHA....me too!

Valued Contributor

You have such a nice collection!  They all sound so lovely. Thank you.

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I love the zip zip and the Lexington small and large.  I have a white pebble leather, grey lizard embossed, midnight blue lizard embossed zip zip.  I have a large Lexington in red croco, plum, and black pebble plus a small Lexington in olive.  The large Lexington tote is probably my favorite silhouette. 

Glad you love your Dooneys.  Enjoy!