Valued Contributor

I just bought the Florentine...

Small Brenna satchel.  I’ve been looking at that bag since it first came out, and I caved today because it was still at a featured price and it was free shipping today, and on 6 easy pay.  I was going to wait and buy it from DB website, but they don’t carry that bag, is it a Q special bag?  I bought the “grey” color because I don’t have a grey Florentine.  I do have that style in red croco, the patent leather, and the pebbled leather.  I just love that style with the two outer pockets.  Let me know if any of you have that bag.

Honored Contributor

Re: I just bought the Florentine...

I have a solid black satchel which I love. I don’t know if I’ve seen the one you bought but “gray” got my attention. I’m in the market for the perfect gray bag the new neutral IMO.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Super Contributor

Hi Allure, I predict you will really like the Charcal Florentine, it is lovely!  I would say it is more of a taupe grey than a blue grey but it is definitely a grey bag.  Charcoal was my first foray into Florentine as well, the small Ashley messenger bag (A298960.)  Enjoy!

Valued Contributor

Sweet_Serenity, did you buy that one pictured?  What color?  I looked at that one too, it’s a beauty!  I was looking for a grey Florentine with an outside pocket for my iPhone, and the only one was the one I bought.  There were several satchels I liked, but I wish they would have put pockets on the back.  Maybe they will start doing that since I’ve seen several comments about an outside pocket.  Hope you like your bag!

Valued Contributor

Hi annespan, oh, I love your bag, you mentioned the grey is a little off grey, more toupee and that’s a good thing.  The color looks like it will go with anything, not just with grey things.  Thanks