Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Don't Believe It! Finally!

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Hi @BlingQueen022 .... do you happen to have the item number for the smaller logo lock bag.  I would love it in a smaller size ... but have not been able to find it.  Thanks in advance.  Maria

A269013.  Please forgive for the lateness in answering.  I just now saw your post.  I haven't used the bag yet because I'm still waiting for the cooler weather to come in.  Hopefully, fall is around the corner.  The bag is fabulous.  This was a great purchase for me.  Hope it is for you also. 

Hi @BlingQueen022 ... thanks for your reply.  But I am a bit confused.  I checked the item number and it is still showing the bag as being 17 inches wide... way too large for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Hi @BlingQueen022 .... do you happen to have the item number for the smaller logo lock bag.  I would love it in a smaller size ... but have not been able to find it.  Thanks in advance.  Maria

A269013.  Please forgive for the lateness in answering.  I just now saw your post.  I haven't used the bag yet because I'm still waiting for the cooler weather to come in.  Hopefully, fall is around the corner.  The bag is fabulous.  This was a great purchase for me.  Hope it is for you also. 

Hi @BlingQueen022 ... thanks for your reply.  But I am a bit confused.  I checked the item number and it is still showing the bag as being 17 inches wide... way too large for me. 

Hi there Boehm:  You're welcome.  I hate big bags and never carry them.  This bag is smaller then the large logo leather lock bag.  It's 17 inches because they measured it from the middle of the bag and not from the bottom.  I had the leather version of this bag and sent it back due to it's size.  The suede bag is smaller.  Measured from the bottom of the bag it was like 12 inches or 12 1/2.  I'm not one to carry a huge bag.  This one at least for me is perfect.  Hope that helps.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Hi there Boehm:  You're welcome.  I hate big bags and never carry them.  This bag is smaller then the large logo leather lock bag.  It's 17 inches because they measured it from the middle of the bag and not from the bottom.  I had the leather version of this bag and sent it back due to it's size.  The suede bag is smaller.  Measured from the bottom of the bag it was like 12 inches or 12 1/2.  I'm not one to carry a huge bag.  This one at least for me is perfect.  Hope that helps.  

Hi @BlingQueen022 .. yes, that definitely helps!  Thanks so much!  Hope you enjoy your new bag.  It certainly is lovely.