Respected Contributor

When does this handbag appear at the Q?   Can't seem to find it yet in stock?

Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Dooney

[ Edited ]

It's in the Insider as the TSV for 11/5.

If you get the Insider the advance order # is listed there, it's against Community Standards to post the item # here.

ETA:

If you don't currently get the Insider, just send an email to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and request to be added to receive it, it's free. HTH!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

When does this handbag appear at the Q?   Can't seem to find it yet in stock?

It already has some reviews. I bought it, and the only reason I returned it was that it as too big for the girl fir whom I purchased it. It is very good quality. Have you checked blue skies for me site? Often you can find pre order numbers there.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

It's in the Insider as the TSV for 11/5.

If you get the Insider the advance order # is listed there, it's against Community Standards to post the item # here.

ETA:

If you don't currently get the Insider, just send an email to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and request to be added to receive it, it's free. HTH!

That's the November TSV Dooney. I don't know if the OP means that or if she means the bags Dooney releases for the holidays, like the black and red patent bags or the black watch tartan of the last few years.

Respected Contributor

That's exactly what I'm looking for the Holiday "Patent" Red and Black bag............has anyone seen it??

I have last year's red and it's one gorgeous bag, looking for more, heard it's an annual offering.

Respected Contributor

I have only seen the red--and that sold out.

Respected Contributor

Seriously no one knows anything about a Holiday patent Dooney that becomes available every year?

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Seriously no one knows anything about a Holiday patent Dooney that becomes available every year?

There is a new crossbody bag called the Mimi that does come in both red tarltan and black patent i beleive.  Check their website.  Call Dooney.  I guess as Sargent Schultz would say "we know nothing".

Respected Contributor

I collect Dooney but don't know anything about a holiday bag. 

Honored Contributor

have never heard of a special patent dooney holiday handbag.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein