Honored Contributor

A371601: Three other sizes are available. Love! The clean lines. Black is stunning. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity 

Mine is coming tomorrow--in the black!  😍

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

Paid extra shipping mine arrives Monday Dec 2nd. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@geezerette 

Paid extra shipping mine arrives Monday Dec 2nd. 

@Sweet_Serenity 

What color did you get?

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

Black! 😍

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity 

👍 Great minds think alike!  😆

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

Pleases me knowing that. Florentine A370681 ordered black. 😍

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@geezerette 

Pleases me knowing that. Florentine A370681 ordered black. 😍

@Sweet_Serenity 

Very nice.  It will coordinate nicely with the Fielding.👍

I have some similar Florentine zip wallets I got years ago that I just love.  I use them constantly.  In my case, I actually got the Fielding to go with my wallet!😄

Honored Contributor

Re: Fielding Hobo

[ Edited ]

@geezerette 

My Fielding Hobo arrived this evening returning tomorrow. 

Disappointed zipper issues first thought might be a fluke until reading on smaller Fielding Hobo same issue with the zipper mentioned. I am astounded the zipper function wasn't tested makes no sense how this was overlooked. Florentine leather is amazing including the smell. I'm keeping the wallet will choose another Florentine. Customer service wonderful as always. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity 

Oh geez, sorry to hear you're sending back your Fielding.  I actually had ordered the small version and sent it back too, for that very reason.  The zipper stuck at the end.  I don't seem to have a problem with the larger version zipper, although it did stick a couple of times when I specifically pulled it all the way to test it.  With the large version I could pull it out though and zip with no problem.

I really like my mine, although it is a little larger than what I thought it would be.  I did read the dimensions, but sometimes things are different in person. I am going to keep it, it seems fairly easy to carry even as large as it is. It doesn't seem as heavy as the previous Florentine pieces I've had. And I know the Florentine leather just gets nicer the older it gets.  

I hope you can find a style that work for you! 🤞