Respected Contributor

Drum Dyed Leather? Dont Count on it.

[ Edited ]

I purchased the Kendall Sutton in the chocolate dark brown coated cotton with the red trim a while back.  Just been carrying it for the last two weeks.  Lovely bag.  I assumed the dark trim was drum dyed and would stay that color.  Guess again Me!  It is apparently painted on and is starting to show wear and it is natural underneath.  I was stunned when i noticed it around the top where you draw it closed.  For the money I paid that trim should be drum dyed I think.

Edited to indicate that my bag is not dead!  😬😬😬

Honored Contributor

Re: Drum Died Leather? Dont Count on it.

[ Edited ]

I'm sure it's very disheartening to have that happen when the bag is so new.  Any chance you could return it?

I'm sure the bag did not actually die as you suggest.  I believe you ment drum dyed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Drum Died Leather? Dont Count on it.

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'm sure it's very disheartening to have that happen when the bag is so new.  Any chance you could return it?

I'm sure the bag did not actually die as you suggest.  I believe you ment drum dyed.

LOL!  Thankyou!  I could say that i used the wrong word to get attention, but that would be a lye.....😬.   Too late to return.  Hopefully it will not all rub off.