Super Contributor

Hey there -- does anyone recall whether Dooney runs any special sales on their website around Labor Day?  I scored great deals @ President's Day then again on Memorial Day weekend.  I wasn't around July 4th which is good for my budget haha.  But I am REALLY wanting to buy the City Large Barlow in Charcoal for Fall before it sells out again.   Thanks for any tips!

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney.com Labor Day Sale?

I have gotten excellent D and B prices on the Nordstrom website and they always offer free shipping.  Hth

Valued Contributor

@annespan...I got an e-mail this morning from Dooney.Offer valid September 1-5, 2016 until midnight ET. Offer available at our retail stores and on dooney.com, when you enter promotion code LABOR20 in your shopping cart. Offer not valid towards gift card purchases. Discount is not applied towards shipping or sales tax. Offer not valid on previously purchased merchandise. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Not redeemable for cash in part of full. No minimum purchase required to receive the discount.

Free economy shipping on all orders. Valid on US orders only.
DooneyPay is available through dooney.com only.

Valued Contributor

I just ordered the suede oversize cross body bag. On QVC it's item number A282394. Promo code on D&B is LABOR20! Great deal! Plus my S&H was FREE!!!  Go for it ladies and have a safe Labor Day!!

Respected Contributor

The second of the new florentine bags I ordered is still on preorder from Dooney so I was able to cancel and reorder at the 20% off, making the ginger florentine satchel I wanted about 399! That is less than $100 more than the total cost with tax and shipping of the upcoming Dooney Tsv, and it's a far better bag. I may have to wait for this, but I would rather have the better bag.

Super Contributor

Thank you ladies for the heads up on the Dooney Labor Day sale on line ! I was admiring the new Toscana front stitch hobo as soon as I saw it on the Q and with 20% off I purchased it in the Bordeaux .

I also went to the purse blog and read the reviews there which was helpful .

I generally don't get many things on sale and appreciate the information - Thank you again !