Respected Contributor

Well,  I guessed right. Looks like the new Dooney TSV is from the Beacon collection. I thought it would be because Dooney has been pushing the Beacon line so hard for fall. Let’s just hope it isn’t something with zippered pockets on the outside which looks rather dated to me lately. I’ve been looking for totes for gifts, so fingers crossed. I was thinking of getting a different brand so it all depends on the shape of this one. We’ll just have to wait and see.

Respected Contributor

The TSV is a Beacon leather Slip Tote for 199.92 on  EZ payments.  This intrigues me.  I hope it has an array of colors.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney beacon tsv

[ Edited ]

There is a photo of the Beacon slip tote on Dooney & Bourke website.  I like it.  It looks very sleek and modern!

Honored Contributor

What are the pros for this bag? DH would like to get me a Dooney for Christmas. I insist on practical gifts and he wasn't thrilled buying me a vacuum last year.

Honored Contributor

From Dooney's site:

"The traditional carryall gets a modern makeover with our Beacon Slip Tote. Made with European vacchetta leather in an ultra smooth matte finish, the tote is finished with contrasting topstitching and a gold plated logo. The roomy interior is lined in striped cotton and has a top zipper to keep contents secure. Large enough to carry all the extras, and stylish enough to take anywhere, it’s the perfect tote for both workdays and weekends."

Slip Tote

Slip Tote

Slip Tote
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

In the QVC search bar, I typed in "Dooney and Bourke Beacon" and the TSV came up with color choices and price.  Looks like you can order it now if you wish to do that.

Valued Contributor

this tote is absolutey gorgeous. I have never spent that much money on a purse before, but I don't think I can pass this up. Now, to decide what color! ahhh

Respected Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

There is a photo of the Beacon slip tote on Dooney & Bourke website.  I like it.  It looks very sleak and modern!

@stellabystarlight

Yes, I have seen it and like the natural with blue ticking stripe lining. I wonder how qvc will have changed it for a tsv or whether it’s the same bag. I was looking at madewell and everlane for holiday gifts for girls in college, but i’m waiting....

Super Contributor

I really like the natural with this lining. Its the perfect year around color. I don"t like to change bags often. This is really a pretty useful size.

Floral Pillow
Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

In the QVC search bar, I typed in "Dooney and Bourke Beacon" and the TSV came up with color choices and price.  Looks like you can order it now if you wish to do that.

@maximillian  Thanks. Yep. Put the Beacon in red on my wishlist. Only concern is strap drop over a winter coat. Will measure other bags that I know work fine.