Esteemed Contributor

Dooney & Bourke Woven Embossed Leather Satchel - Beacon

[ Edited ]

I just ordered the Dooney & Bourke Woven Embossed Leather Satchel - Beacon from I Love Dooney dot com in chestnut.  I paid $224.00 with no shipping and handling.  QVC sells the same bag for $298.00 plus $8.00 shipping.  Also, I love Dooney offers it in more colors.  

Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 8.10.08 AM.png

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke Woven Embossed Leather Satchel - Beacon

@Boehm Collector wrote:

I just ordered the Dooney & Bourke Woven Embossed Leather Satchel - Beacon from I Love Dooney dot com in chestnut.  I paid $224.00 with no shipping and handling.  QVC sells the same bag for $298.00 plus $8.00 shipping.  Also, I love Dooney offers it in more colors.  

Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 8.10.08 AM.png

Ohhh that's a nice bag Heart...I love the look and you got a great deal. I usually purchase online and get great discounts...especially on clearance items. Enjoy your new bag!

Valued Contributor

I ordered it in white.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector Hi! I'm not sure if you ordered this today (6/24) or how long the code is good for, but there is a 20% off code at the top of the ilovedooney website to apply at checkout, so your price would be reduced by $44.80 making the price $179.20 today (6/24). I hope they will honor the extra sale price if you call, but maybe you already applied the code? Good luck, EEL

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Boehm Collector Hi! I'm not sure if you ordered this today (6/24) or how long the code is good for, but there is a 20% off code at the top of the ilovedooney website to apply at checkout, so your price would be reduced by $44.80 making the price $179.20 today (6/24). I hope they will honor the extra sale price if you call, but maybe you already applied the code? Good luck, EEL

UGH ... I ordered it on June 23rd!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Hi @EdithEllenLily  .. I just sent an email to I Love Dooney.  Hopefully they will give me the credit.  

Update:  @EdithEllenLily .   I already received a response.  They will not adjust the price.  Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector That is terrible! Maybe you thought the extra 20% was already built into the 224.00 price OR you didn't see the code at the top of the page? Either way, they should honor the sale price because you bought it on the day when the extra 20% was happening. If it were me, I would call them (I've had good experiences calling ILD) and explain. I'm sad they wouldn't give you the credit via email. Maybe calling would help? Just an idea...

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Boehm Collector That is terrible! Maybe you thought the extra 20% was already built into the 224.00 price OR you didn't see the code at the top of the page? Either way, they should honor the sale price because you bought it on the day when the extra 20% was happening. If it were me, I would call them (I've had good experiences calling ILD) and explain. I'm sad they wouldn't give you the credit via email. Maybe calling would help? Just an idea...

@EdithEllenLily  .. I purchased it on June 23rd.  I think the extra 20% off was for June 24th.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  .. I purchased it on June 23rd.  I think the extra 20% off was for June 24th.

@Boehm Collector I have an email from ilovedooney dot com in my archive dated June 22, 2019 that says it is in effect until the end of the day on June 24, 2019, so if you ordered on June 23, the 20% off was available. Anyway, I was just trying to help.

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Boehm Collector I have an email from ilovedooney dot com in my archive dated June 22, 2019 that says it is in effect until the end of the day on June 24, 2019, so if you ordered on June 23, the 20% off was available. Anyway, I was just trying to help.

I really appreciate your help, @EdithEllenLily