Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke Logo Lock Bag - colors

Can anyone tell me how the suede bags are?  Must you treat them.  Can they be carried in the rain?

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe

Life is short.

Too short.

There are worse habits to have.

There are more complex roads to happiness.

Dooneys are HAPPY bags.

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor   I like the way you think     lol    So you don't think having a closet just for Dooney is a bad idea?  

Esteemed Contributor

BalletBabe wrote:

ALMOST 12.00 FOR SHIPPING A NYLON BAG???????????? That is wrong. You know the nylon does not weigh nor is it worth as much. S&H should be reduced as well.

@BalletBabe:

I bought my nylons at $129 + free shipping.

I so love the zen simplicity and inner organization of my pebble leather hobo logos that I adore the nylon for rainy days and lighter weight!

Dooney show on Q in a few minutes, enjoy!

@1Professor    You got a good deal!  I would be temped at that deal with free shipping. 

Respected Contributor

It's one of my least favorite Dooney styles, so I have not bought one of those logo lock hobos. The bag always loons way too big when shown on the host or models, plus I see them on eBay all the time with broken locks, so i assume there is a quality issue there! Kept me know your experience!! 

Honored Contributor

LibbyAnnE wrote:

It's one of my least favorite Dooney styles, so I have not bought one of those logo lock hobos. The bag always loons way too big when shown on the host or models, plus I see them on eBay all the time with broken locks, so i assume there is a quality issue there! Kept me know your experience!! 

i purchased my first one when they were first introduced......cant even remember how long ago that was.....

i have never had any problems with the lock.

for me, this is a great medium sized handbag......and very classic, but the lock feature makes it look contemporary.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein