Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke Logo Lock Bag - colors

@BalletBabe

If you go to theQVC program, then go to Sunday, then click on the Dooney show for "details," they list the UPCOMING shows! (I'm a researcher, always scavenging for secrets.)

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor    OKay I Just looked and see the August Dates.    Alrighty then.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@karliann @BalletBabe @Peaches McPhee

Strangely, while the pebble leather hobo logo lock is down to less than half its usual colors (and only 2 bright colors), today the nylon hobo logo lock has expanded!

Strange, because the nylon was on super-reduction recently for $129 and in the presentation they said it was being discontinued. In the next two shows most of the nylon colors disappeared and they were down to three. Today, resurrection! There are 9 bright colors. Is it being discontued or not? It's $169 today (down from the original $259). Wonder if there'll be another reduction to $129.

I have the nylon hobo logo in green, yellow, and khaki, adore them all.

a275682.001.jpeg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dooney TSV on Saturday, September 10th!  I have no idea what it is, but the September Q Insider should be coming out on August 15th!

Respected Contributor

@Stellabystarlight wrote:

Dooney TSV on Saturday, September 9th!  I have no idea what it is, but the September Q Insider should be coming out on August 15th!

@stellabystarlight: Thanks! (Already posted about this yesterday, actually, but always glad to get a reminder.)

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor  Thanks, but I do not care for the nylon.  I prefer all leather.   BUT Thanks for posting!

Esteemed Contributor

ALMOST 12.00 FOR SHIPPING A NYLON BAG????????????   That is wrong.  You know the nylon does not weigh nor is it worth as much.   S&H should be reduced as well.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe wrote:

ALMOST 12.00 FOR SHIPPING A NYLON BAG????????????   That is wrong.  You know the nylon does not weigh nor is it worth as much.   S&H should be reduced as well.

@BalletBabe:

I bought my nylons at $129 + free shipping. 

I so love the zen simplicity and inner organization of my pebble leather hobo logos that I adore the nylon for rainy days and lighter weight!

Dooney show on Q in a few minutes, enjoy!

Honored Contributor

the logo lock handbag is my second most favorite dooney. my MOST favorite is the cabriolet satchel. i have four of the leather logo locks and will probably order another one....or two......or three. Smiley WinkSmiley LOL

i also LOVE the kiss lock coin purse that comes with it. i would buy that in EVERY color if they made it available separately.

thanks for the list of colors!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I have just come to the conclusion that I need a Dooney and Bourke closet?    Somebody help me?   Smiley Very Happy