Contributor

Dooney & Bourke Logo Lock Bag - colors

I noticed that most colors are sold out. Thinking that they're likely gearing up for Autumn and will be introducing some new colors. Has anyone heard anything? 

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke Logo Lock Bag - colors

I find this bag fascinating.  I'd love see a list of all colors that have ever been offered, from the beginning.  How many shades of, say, blue have they had, for example?    I don't own the bag, but the colors are fabulous!

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well,  let's start a list of all the logo lock colors over the years:   black, white, bone, dark grey, cloud grey, elephant, oyster, navy, sky blue, dusty blue, light blue, teal, aqua, plum (aubergene), wine, crimson, ivy green, sunset yellow, cocoa, saddle, dark brown (maybe called Tmoro or chocolate),  lavender, lilac, hot pink, fuchsia, magenta, baby pink, mint, spearmint, orange, and geranium.  I think there was also an earlier yellow shade and a tan shade, maybe camel.

Ok ladies,  what did I miss?

Edited to add:  red, olive, celedon.

Esteemed Contributor

The logo lock colors are screwed up right now.  I hope they don't come out with many more, cause everytime they do , I want it.   Think I have 12 now. 

Contributor

I'm the same way! Love this bag, I can be very organized using it. Wouldn't mind picking up a new color for Autumn. New color to me at least Smiley Happy I can remember an orange that I had liked and I wouldn't mind a true lipstick red, not too orange & bright and not too deep. A rich purple, too. 

Contributor

Guess I missed my chance on some of the colors I would have liked - Crimson, Plum, Orange. Bummer!

Respected Contributor

@karliann @BalletBabe @Lavenderjunkie @Peaches McPhee

Yikes! The colors HAVE disappeared. Noticed there is a Dooney show Sunday, so maybe new ones or at least the promise of new ones for fall. I assume Dooney would not debut new colors unless they were having several Dooney shows days in a row, though?

I have orange, grape, ivy, baby pink, olive. Plus one suede and 3 nylon.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope new colors will come out, but I don't have high hopes in seeing them tomorrow.  I am so glad to know that I am not the only Logo Lock Junkie.  I am glad to see the colors are fixed.   I Knew that something was wrong when sky was listed on clearance and regular.  

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe

There's a cluster of Dooney shows the last weekend of August (Friday, Saturday, Sunday). That would be when I'd expect new colors to be introduced.

That said, I always lurk the day before to see if any have been posted! 

A new hobo logo lock color for fall. Happiness.

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor    Oh Lordy there goes my credit card!   How did you find that out?    Doing the Happy Dance---Not the one David does ---I prefer to kick my  legs in the air!    lol