Trusted Contributor

Re: Dooney Website - Feedback?

Sorry for coming late to this party.  I just ordered a bag from the dooney website and I couldn't be happier with the expereince.... They were having a great sale.  I found it through surfing instagram.  I ordered what they call the belvedere hobo... it's the logo hobo on QVC.  The one with the big old hook.  :-)

It came in like a day or two.  Free shipping and an additional (I think) 10% off for joining the emailing list.... I got it for I think 170 plus tax?  There are colors that were not on qvc.  I ordered the Oyster.  I LOVE IT.

About 20 years ago I bought a lot of donney bags from qvc.  And some I still have.  But I moved on to Louis Vuitton, Prada and Gucci... but lately I have been back to QVC bags.  I bought two of the Patricia Nash TSV's and the previous one, too!  Now this.  :-)

Anyway, back to Dooney.... I also ordered the kiss lock coin purse.  It was on pre-order in the fuschia.  I have been wanting something in that color.  Courtney previewed a tote in fuschia during a Kim Gravel show.  But it sold out before it aired.  I was bummed.  Hope that comes back and i see it!!  Although I have no need for a tote. lol

Esteemed Contributor

I love Dooney website. I just got the Zip Zip satchel with free shipping for $129.  It was on the show tonight for $179 + $11.99 shipping😱

Esteemed Contributor

Received my zipzip. Took about a week. Nicely wrapped. Went back & ordered another in elephant. Will be here by Christmas.

Honored Contributor

Courtney had on lastnight the Perry satchel in florentine it is on sale here for $385 with $13 shipping.  D&B website has it with 30% off and free shipping.  I ordered the natural.  

Esteemed Contributor

Ordered the crossbody Tuesday, received it today. $116 plus free ship.

Respected Contributor

I got the bug for a new purse this weekend during the show. I couldn’t justify paying $298 though, so I went to the Dooney & Bourke website and got a great deal on a black ostrich hobo. They had a coupon code and it ended up $159 which was a lot less than QVC.

I did get concerned because I never received a confirmation email. After three days, the payment posted and I was wondering if the email with my order confirmation would ever show up. I did get a thank you email with no order number.

Today, when I got home, my bag was waiting. So, that was 4 days using the $0 shipping option. The bag is gorgeous and I am very happy with it. I will definitely check there first the next time I want a new Dooney.