Respected Contributor

Last month, I bought an Emerson satchel from the Dooney site. I am in love! Rich dark blue with that burst of melon color as an accent. I am living the hardware, too. 

Respected Contributor

@libbyannEwrote:

Last month, I bought an Emerson satchel from the Dooney site. I am in love! Rich dark blue with that burst of melon color as an accent. I am living the hardware, too. 

Oh it sounds like my lust of the Emerson Bucket in Midnight is justified!!!!  I am waiting to hear if there is a back outside pocket.  Also trying to not pull the trigger till I know what the March 24 tsv is.  

Trusted Contributor
Super Contributor

THANK YOU, Sarah W, Ace Detective!!

Shawnie, looks like the Dooney gods have answered your wish!

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney March TSV?

[ Edited ]

that strap looks so short. i wonder if it is adjustable?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@annespanwrote:

THANK YOU, Sarah W, Ace Detective!!

Shawnie, looks like the Dooney gods have answered your wish!

Unbelievable!  Hope it is truly Emerson!  In the picture it looks like it has Silver hardware.  

Frequent Contributor

Would this already be on the Q website if it the TSV? I always thiught there was a big reveal for the TSV. This is already listed with a few reviews......

Respected Contributor

@suburbanonewrote:

Would this already be on the Q website if it the TSV? I always thiught there was a big reveal for the TSV. This is already listed with a few reviews......

I am guessing that it is not exactly the same.  The pic I see on Shawns Gram looks like it has silver hardware for one.  Hope beyond that they haven't dumbed it down for a tsv.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney March TSV?

[ Edited ]

@SarahWwrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgJscyCjxJD/?hl=en&taken-by=shawnkillingerqvc

A definite purchase for me!

UPDATE 3.22: I received the presale email, and no way am I buying this. It is saffiano leather, which is so processed and coated that it looks like vinyl. Bleah! Glad I already bought the Emerson satchel from Dooney direct. Disappointed in the Dooney tsv. Again. I have not bought a Dooney tsv since the Brenna. Oh well.... 

Occasional Visitor

Me too! I hope they have more spring colors Smiley Happy But from Shawn's IG hashtags its defintely the Dooney and Bourke TSV....so excited