Super Contributor

Just saw that there is a Donney program running from 11PM March 23rd thru 1AM March 24th (EST.)  Does anyone have any intel on what the TSV might be?

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I checked Blue Skies and she doesn't have any info yet.

Respected Contributor

Try checkingi insideq. Right now they only have through 3/18 

I am assuming that's where she got her information. (insideq replaces the Insider. You find it by typing insideq in the search bar.

Respected Contributor

@JavaQueenwrote:

Try checkingi insideq. Right now they only have through 3/18 

I am assuming that's where she got her information. (insideq replaces the Insider. You find it by typing insideq in the search bar.

I did that and I must need help navigating.  I don't see anything but adds for various days tech, spring gardening, new hair product.  One TSv for Feb 22. And then at the bottom left a link to the regular program guide.

Super Contributor

Thanks, Everybody!  Woman Happy

How I found it was by clicking on Show Details for today's program from 3-5PM EST.  There is an option to set a reminder for another program airing 11:00 PM - 01:00 AM on March 23rd ... which of course I did LOL.

Respected Contributor

@annespanwrote:

Thanks, Everybody!  Woman Happy

How I found it was by clicking on Show Details for today's program from 3-5PM EST.  There is an option to set a reminder for another program airing 11:00 PM - 01:00 AM on March 23rd ... which of course I did LOL.

The show details I see doesn't say anything about a tsv.  Also on the 23rd there are no Dooney shows thruout the day.  It is all beauty shows.  I think there is a mistake in the program guide.

Super Contributor

Ah, probably just as well for my wallet!  Woman Wink  Maybe they printed that across-midnight time slot to not give away what will be the TSV on March 23rd ...

Respected Contributor

@annespanwrote:

Ah, probably just as well for my wallet!  Woman Wink  Maybe they printed that across-midnight time slot to not give away what will be the TSV on March 23rd ...

The program guide on March 24 has Dooney shows thruout the day!  So I think there is a TSV that day.

Honored Contributor

@Shawniewrote:

@annespanwrote:

The program guide on March 24 has Dooney shows thruout the day!  So I think there is a TSV that day.

Hopefully soon someone uploads information.  Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

Re: Dooney March TSV?

[ Edited ]

In my DREAMS, they will introduce the Emerson Shannon Tote on six easy pays with free S&H haha!  I am really loving that line from first impressions.  The leather looks so smooth and flawless.  I also like the new style of metal closure and the painting on the sides of the trim (have not seen that in a Dooney bag other than Claire Croco.)  Well, if my dream TSV does not happen I guess I can wait until Dooney's own Memorial Day sale... Woman Wink