Respected Contributor

Dooney Hobo Logo Lock just added 3 new colors!

Dooney has just added 3 NEW colors for the hobo logo lock!

burnt orange

heather

midnight blue

*Wondering what the heather looks like? Ideas?

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney Hobo Logo Lock just added 3 new colors!

@1Professor wrote:

burnt orange

heather

midnight blue

How exciting @1Professor!!! Woman Very Happy

My guess is heather is like the flower heather, a light lavender with a hint of grey. You can search for the flower heather and look at the photos. I saw several hues...

This is also interesting news for @stevieb, who has been searching for a burnt orange handbag. I have been surprised at how much I like the Logo Lock after seeing it in person. I always thought it was too large for me. It is comfortable, hangs nicely and holds a lot. And beautiful pebble grain leather. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

burnt orange

heather

midnight blue

I was thinking the haether would be more lavendar to replace the retired lavendar color. I also was interested in the midnight blue but I still am loving the bone color and I think it's the one I will add to my collection Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

burnt orange

heather

midnight blue

How exciting @1Professor!!! Woman Very Happy

My guess is heather is like the flower heather, a light lavender with a hint of grey. You can search for the flower heather and look at the photos. I saw several hues...

This is also interesting news for @stevieb, who has been searching for a burnt orange handbag. I have been surprised at how much I like the Logo Lock after seeing it in person. I always thought it was too large for me. It is comfortable, hangs nicely and holds a lot. And beautiful pebble grain leather. Heart

@EdithEllenLily: I would adore a pale lavender!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily, Yes, well stevieb could have possibly been interested but for that putrid lining... But Gramy @gramygram, I think the class of that act is the bone... Besides, I'm not sure Dooney's burnt orange is actually the color I'd select. You know how they are with their color names... They sometimes have no basis in the real world. Not even to mention that regardless of all else, it's still Dooney and hence, by definition, not on my list. I even toyed with the suede version for a moment before coming to my senses. No, I'm afraid I'll leave the Logo Lock... and Dooney... to the masses of converts...

Woman Very Happy Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Own this one in the Aqua from a few years back and had the gray and the red but sold those.  I just invested in the baby pink.  That was the only color that would ever get me ordering another.  Ugh, I don't need another bag but the pink, love the pink.

Deb