Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know anything about a Dooney TSV on Feb 6th, 2016?

Just  checking the QVC program guide and saw on Feb 6th, 2016 starting at midnight, there will be a 3 hour Dooney and Bourke handbag show, was hoping someone who subscribes to the QVC magazine would have some inside info, thanks for any help , Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone know anything about a Dooney TSV on Feb 6th, 2016?

Smooth Leather Hobo with aaccessories (key fob & matching Leather Pouch) $249.84

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Super Contributor

Spoiler
Go to "Blue Skys For Me Please"  there is a link. Also, I bought it and have already recieved it. It's pure luxury. It's a smooth leather (to die for) hobo bag that is large and quite frankly the best leather I've felt form Dooney. There are several color- I picked up the Butter which is a soft lemon yellow, not the usual Chamoise or Palamino color of yellow, but a true lemon yellow- it's just beautiful. The other colors are black, geranium (coral red orange), jade (true jade color) blue (turquoise), Fushia, Saddle (milk chocolate) and Taupe (really a mushroom). They give you the token key fob accessory, but they also give you the best little wallet type pouch is really step up from the usual. This is my "sping present" as I sit and watch the 3 feet of snow coming down here in suburban Philly.  
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Two and a half pounds?  Really?  This is why I have pretty much stopped buying Dooneys after 30 years...They're just too heavy now.  Either the leather is very thick and heavy or the bag is gigantic to weigh that much.

Honored Contributor

I like it.  It's big, and it has NO center compartments.  I like the colors too.  I don't know if I'll purchase, but it's a lovely bag.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I like it.  It's big, and it has NO center compartments.  I like the colors too.  I don't know if I'll purchase, but it's a lovely bag.

I like it too. It's kind of like my European leather Sophie which I love and I love the colors. Plus I love the duck emblem. I also liked the tassel which some people don't like but I think it's nice. I'm not ordering but would consider this bag in the future in the butter, jade or the white color. To those who ordered enjoy your bag and hopefully you let us know what you think.